Will express entry draw again.:/

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys so after nothing happening last week and nothing this week. I am slowly beginning to think maybe there won't be another draw until 2016? Am I just being paranoid and worrying for nothing or what you guys/girls think?
I am pretty much ready to roll have everything done bar my bank info, regretting now not waiting for ITA with regards medical but Ah well.
Cheers :)

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry. They will have draws for sure. May be Chris is struck with his refugees issue

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope so missed the last draw by 3 days :( my english results the Monday the draw was 3 days previous

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Banff2015 said:
Hey guys so after nothing happening last week and nothing this week. I am slowly beginning to think maybe there won't be another draw until 2016?
That would be extremely unlikely, politically and logistically speaking. There will almost certainly be more draws throughout the year.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh white Viking your such a Debbie downer :( why do you not want there to be another draw ? I hope there is for all of us guys waiting

jackg

Jun 25, 2015
Canada is officially in recession now after all i.e. there are going to less jobs.So,may be they halted for a while.. :p

jackg

Jun 25, 2015
Why would a country in recession bring more foreign workers,it is illogical .It does not make sense,specially when election is so close.
I hope they don't discard EE altogether :'(

sskcec

Mar 20, 2014
Banff2015 said:
Oh white Viking your such a Debbie downer :( why do you not want there to be another draw ? I hope there is for all of us guys waiting
CIC's draws are independent of whatever that troll says. Ignore it. It keeps repeating this nonsense wherever and whenever it can.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The express entry is an attempt to uplift economy. Their own kids are less into studies and skilled professions. They have companies and other institutes but don't have enough skilled workers to run them effectively. So their are inviting skilled workers to give a boost to their institutes. So it's for upliftment in this recession period. Since improving education or intimating their own kids to be trained in skills will take longer they are buying readymade workers for now.
I also don't believe that the draws Will stop. It's not difficult for CIC to spread ITAs smoothly over whole year
Keep up the hope. Next Friday us ur day.
Good luck

jackg

Jun 25, 2015
Even if you are right,no govt can disregard public sentiment when their young people can't find job.Let's not forget there are many Canadian
graduates(doctors,engineers,MBAs) who are struggling to find job now a days.I think the picture will be clearer only after the next election.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This requires little bit history ....These lands were found later than rest of world. There were chances that there could be war between various countries to possess these lands
To avoid this they said all countries will gave representation in these lands ( Canada n USA ) according to percentage of population. So they keep inviting immigrants from various other nations as per their population percentage. But now they just made a change that they won't allow anyone who apply. They will choose more skilled ones with higher scores ( no first come first served basis). So recession or not they have to allow immigrants. Now they are just choosing better ones.
But I never heard about difficulty in jobs in health profession. Like doctors , dentist , nurses , physiotherapist etc.

conair

Apr 18, 2015
sunil55 said:
This requires little bit history ....These lands were found later than rest of world. There were chances that there could be war between various countries to possess these lands
To avoid this they said all countries will gave representation in these lands ( Canada n USA ) according to percentage of population. So they keep inviting immigrants from various other nations as per their population percentage. But now they just made a change that they won't allow anyone who apply. They will choose more skilled ones with higher scores ( no first come first served basis). So recession or not they have to allow immigrants. Now they are just choosing better ones.
But I never heard about difficulty in jobs in health profession. Like doctors , dentist , nurses , physiotherapist etc.
The occupations you listed in your post are some of the most difficult to get into in Canada. It takes 2-7years or never to qualify to practice in Canada.