+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will eCoPR be withdrawn even if webform sent to report change of marriage? [help!!!]

Maple leaf in CA

Sep 1, 2022
I met with my spouse in Canada last Nov while I held a work permit and he had a student permit, and we decided to marry this Aug.

when received the certificate end of Sep, I immediately submitted webforms to notify IRCC of this change with clear wording and both of our info in contents with supporting doc. The auto-reply of receipt was received the next day but I never reach the hotline successfully to inquire the progress that was always busy.

later I also sent an email to PNP provincial office for this change, but they just replied nothing can do and suggested inquiring with IRCC about the sponsor spouse. I just misunderstood it was in vain right now to add up anyone and have to consider another sponsor stream later. In this case, when I received the approval letter and just replied my personal info only like name, uci, last entry of port, yes in canada....etc, and nothing else was mentioned there.

However, I received the eCoPR two weeks later to find nothing was updated and marriage still single there.....I became very upset since I plan to sponsor my spouse later but my friends told me it is impossible from current eCoPR stated.

Now I don't know what should I do is the safest and right option? if I turn back to remind them again, whether they will revoke my PR and ban me 5 years......or just reopen my case again to add up spouse for reassessment? Or just do nothing to let this end, and give up sponsor spouse but let my spouse apply via other streams by own future, any risk there?

appreciate for every answer and advice....sincerely