+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will australia visa rejected influence my canada visa application?

maha ratih

Aug 18, 2021
I got rejection on my student visa in 2019, does it affect my canada visa application?

Last edited:

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
My wife and her husband got a rejection for Australian work permit two years ago. They still applied for SP and SOWP in Canada and, although they haven't received PPR, they'll most likely receive it as they got medicals request letter recently (which tends to be a future approval most of the times).

As mentioned above, you got to be honest and state this rejection in your application. Not mentioning it could be more harmful.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
My wife and her husband got a rejection for Australian work permit two years ago. They still applied for SP and SOWP in Canada and, although they haven't received PPR, they'll most likely receive it as they got medicals request letter recently (which tends to be a future approval most of the times).

As mentioned above, you got to be honest and state this rejection in your application. Not mentioning it could be more harmful.
"My wife and her husband " ??? What do u mean by that???

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

maha ratih

Aug 18, 2021
No but you will have to declare truthfully that you have been rejected a visa before on application form

suree, I made my SOP letter and my agent edited it and everything about my visa rejection. I mean like is it okayyyy to get a rejection because I am a little doubtful.