+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WILL APPRECIATE IF ANY ONE COULD ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ?

FAQ

Dec 11, 2014
QUESTIONS 1 : What is the standard rules for salary increment every year having (65000 to 85000k per year total)? How much is incremented ? Is there any specific CANADA GOVERMENT rules for the SALARY INCREMENT ?

ANSWER :

QUESTIONS 2 : What about the EMPLOYEES upgrade or promotion ? What is general rules for giving promotion to the employees ? Looking at the experience and other activities basically on how many years does the company gives promotion to their employees ? I have completed OCA AND OCP both and MASTERS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. So What I mean is like what is the standard rules of the COMPANY giving promotion to the employees ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 3 : Does Canadian Government cares whether the Salary and the Promotion has been given to employees is accordingly to the rules or regulation or not ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 4 : Does Company mentioned about SALARY INCREMENT AND PROMOTIONS rules in the contract letter ?

ANSWER :

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

FAQ said:
QUESTIONS 1 : What is the standard rules for salary increment every year having (65000 to 85000k per year total)? How much is incremented ? Is there any specific CANADA GOVERMENT rules for the SALARY INCREMENT ?

ANSWER :

QUESTIONS 2 : What about the EMPLOYEES upgrade or promotion ? What is general rules for giving promotion to the employees ? Looking at the experience and other activities basically on how many years does the company gives promotion to their employees ? I have completed OCA AND OCP both and MASTERS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. So What I mean is like what is the standard rules of the COMPANY giving promotion to the employees ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 3 : Does Canadian Government cares whether the Salary and the Promotion has been given to employees is accordingly to the rules or regulation or not ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 4 : Does Company mentioned about SALARY INCREMENT AND PROMOTIONS rules in the contract letter ?

ANSWER :
1. There is no "standard rule" it is up to the company if they wish to give you a raise or not.
2. Every company has it own method of giving promotions. They may promote you or they may not. It is their decision.
3. No, the Gov't couldn't care less if a private company gives raises or promotions, it is the companies decision on how they run their business.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
To add to what PMM wrote...

2. Promotions are usually given based on your on-the-job performance - not on your education, length of time with the company, or past experience. This means that someone who has less experience, less time on the job, and less education than you may get promoted ahead of you if they perform better on the job than you do.

4. No - it is definitely not normal to mention promotion rules in a contract letter since there are usually no "rules" related to promotions. If salary increment is mentioned, it will typically be non-specific (e.g. "you will qualify for the company's annual salary increment program"). However not all companies offer annual salary increments and there is nothing forcing them to do so.

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Just to add in Scylla comments, Usually there are minimum duration mentioned some where in the company policy (Not in a contract) to get promoted but maximum is not included.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

What will happen if I apply for SINP 2015 and after that apply for EE 2015 ?
IS it logical for CIC if a person have an application in EE and PNP programs at the same time ?

Please clarify.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding the previous post,I have already found a link that it's mentioned we can't make a profile in both programs concurrently,
we have to choose one of them first,Please give your opinions.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#9