+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will 12th draw come out tonight?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I do hope so but i dont expect myself to receieve an ITA cause im still at 422.

Whats your score ?

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
i doubt. There is a customary email i get of an update on mycic account 1-3days before draw dates which when you check your account you see no update.
havent seen that so very unlikely i might be wrong. hopefully so

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
There better should be a draw tonight and the CRS goes down so that all the eligible and deserving candidates get a chance to become permanent residents of Canada. I am at 455.

Its almost a shame for people who are deserving and eligible for PR for this country and are still not being appreciated by this immigration system. Its almost like we are being abused by these people after spending bags full of money on their tuition and now contributing in their tax systems as well.

I came to Canada 9 years ago in 2006. I completed my undergraduate degree at one of the best university here and then achieved a diploma as well from a college for another course of study. I spent like 7 years studying and building up myself and hoping that I can have a fruitful life here in Canada. I am currently working as an engineer at one of the best company in Canada. I have blended into this country so well that I its my home now, but still this country refuses to accept me by keeping me far away from the point system and getting my residency. I mean, its so hard to stabilize your life when you realize that you can be kicked out one day as soon as your permit expires and then nothing matters to anyone. They are running this system ruthlessly and giving chances to people who have not even seen the life out here (e.g. LMIA's to chefs and all from all over the world). Come out here and realize the sufferings on this end, see what it means to spend your life's 10 year in a place, building your career and home, and one day you are not even recognized by that country.

One question I would like to ask you guys out there: There are soo many like me out there who have to leave the country on daily basis just because their permit is expiring. Mine will expire soon too. But are we people still not eligible to be a part of this society or what? Why do we have to beg for a better living after working so hard for it? Why don't they see us as deserving prospective residents for this country and give us priority.

Its almost like we have to beg and make them realize that we are deserving. Our track record does not mean anything. Guys, we should do something about this for us, our families and our future friends as well. I hate to see my friends going home because their permit expired. Each day is bringing me to a point when I will say "do hell with this cold hearted country".

p.s. No offense to anyone.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
dda,

I feel like crying after hearing your story .. But , see already CIC has come to 469 , so few more points only , it will comedown for sure . I pray to lord you should get ITA soon .

Jbs

Apr 20, 2015
I can understand that buddy . I am on the same boat. Been here 5 years got the education, got the skills , working as an engineer at the best steel plant in canada but now my future is at stake . What for I am paying enormous amount of taxes here ? This system has screwed pretty much everyone of us and had given access to people who are not here to bit**t about the system. They have no clue what they are going go through . But ya no offense we do need skill people here in canada but at least take care of the people who are already skilled here . I'm sitting at 448.

ohcanada!

Jun 5, 2015
All of your stories are extra ordinary. Mine too. But I will spare you guys from listening to it.

Just be positive and have faith in yourself. We all know this whole Express Entry system is flawed and it benefits some certain group of non-deserving candidates in a biased way. But I must assure you, if you have done your school here and are working in a good position (as you guys have mentioned above), Canada can't afford to lose you. It's that simple. They just can't. If they lose good brains with great skills and expertise like you guys and start giving endless PRs to semi-skilled workers or Care-givers then they won't survive for long. Their economy is already crumbling with dollar nearing 75 cents. So either they end up making Canada a nursery of Care-givers or a vacation BBQ hotspot of Chefs (nothing against both the professions)

Importantly, if your work permit is expiring soon, contact CIC and ask them for a bridge extension. I also read some changes on Ontario website regarding Work permit extensions. So if you are in Ontario and have a job then you might be able to apply for an extension. Here is an interesting link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Look up and ahead guys! Cheers!

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
ohcanada! said:
All of your stories are extra ordinary. Mine too. But I will spare you guys from listening to it.

Just be positive and have faith in yourself. We all know this whole Express Entry system is flawed and it benefits some certain group of non-deserving candidates in a biased way. But I must assure you, if you have done your school here and are working in a good position (as you guys have mentioned above), Canada can't afford to lose you. It's that simple. They just can't. If they lose good brains with great skills and expertise like you guys and start giving endless PRs to semi-skilled workers or Care-givers then they won't survive for long. Their economy is already crumbling with dollar nearing 75 cents. So either they end up making Canada a nursery of Care-givers or a vacation BBQ hotspot of Chefs (nothing against both the professions)

Importantly, if your work permit is expiring soon, contact CIC and ask them for a bridge extension. I also read some changes on Ontario website regarding Work permit extensions. So if you are in Ontario and have a job then you might be able to apply for an extension. Here is an interesting link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Look up and ahead guys! Cheers!
I am glad there are so many others similar to me in this situation. Studied here, work here, high paying job, good network of friends. Well set in the country. And then this Express Entry happens..

CLCR4025

Jul 10, 2015
Oh Canada! The bridge work permit only applies if you have an ITA and the application is received as complete. Just like DDA I studied a Masters here and currently work for the 3rd largest auto company in Canada with a salary that puts me in the top 10% of the Canadian economy. Sadly large companies are less inclined to issue LMIA's due to the high risk associated with possible government audits. On the other side, a bunch of smaller companies are just fooling the system by requesting the assessment for unclear reasons. To make the experience more painful I lost an ITA because the immigration officer did not liked my Bank Satement without any clear reason and, like in many cases, I did not have the opportunity to resubmit the document. The new process does not help those who have done EVERYTHING right. For us, not getting an ITA is not a matter of staying in our home countries and continue our lives. We do suffer these draws as we have addapted and our lives (Including our families) are fully tied to Canada, if we have to leave the impact is huge and not having any certainty whatsoever is quite a stressful way to live.

hardyzhang

Jun 1, 2015
rafzy said:
I do hope so but i dont expect myself to receieve an ITA cause im still at 422.

Whats your score ?
I was at 465 two weeks ago, but the draw score was 469;
after update my english test, my current score is 471, hope ...

hardyzhang

Jun 1, 2015
dda said:
There better should be a draw tonight and the CRS goes down so that all the eligible and deserving candidates get a chance to become permanent residents of Canada. I am at 455.

Its almost a shame for people who are deserving and eligible for PR for this country and are still not being appreciated by this immigration system. Its almost like we are being abused by these people after spending bags full of money on their tuition and now contributing in their tax systems as well.

I came to Canada 9 years ago in 2006. I completed my undergraduate degree at one of the best university here and then achieved a diploma as well from a college for another course of study. I spent like 7 years studying and building up myself and hoping that I can have a fruitful life here in Canada. I am currently working as an engineer at one of the best company in Canada. I have blended into this country so well that I its my home now, but still this country refuses to accept me by keeping me far away from the point system and getting my residency. I mean, its so hard to stabilize your life when you realize that you can be kicked out one day as soon as your permit expires and then nothing matters to anyone. They are running this system ruthlessly and giving chances to people who have not even seen the life out here (e.g. LMIA's to chefs and all from all over the world). Come out here and realize the sufferings on this end, see what it means to spend your life's 10 year in a place, building your career and home, and one day you are not even recognized by that country.

One question I would like to ask you guys out there: There are soo many like me out there who have to leave the country on daily basis just because their permit is expiring. Mine will expire soon too. But are we people still not eligible to be a part of this society or what? Why do we have to beg for a better living after working so hard for it? Why don't they see us as deserving prospective residents for this country and give us priority.

Its almost like we have to beg and make them realize that we are deserving. Our track record does not mean anything. Guys, we should do something about this for us, our families and our future friends as well. I hate to see my friends going home because their permit expired. Each day is bringing me to a point when I will say "do hell with this cold hearted country".

p.s. No offense to anyone.
do what you can do to improve your score.
let god decide you leave or stay.
anyway, good luck tonight.