+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's visa

Jul 19, 2012
Phd student going to Canada,waiting for my study permit, can my wife stay with me for 3 years? We are from India. She is going to apply for visitor visa. Is that ok?

In my application, I told them that my wife will be accompanying me. I have also showed them enough money to support her for three years.

Please help!!!

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Its' wise to apply TRV for your visa and change her status to Open WP inside canada.

show enough ties that she will return coz 90% embassy refuses spousal TRV

show lease agreeement in her name , vehicle loan, leave letter from her current employer ( if employed), enrol her to some IAS or any high-end course and show that she has to return for a competitive exam. show committments like sale deed sign , etc. al these shows that she will return back.

once she is canada she will get open wp for the entire duration of ur visa and she can work for any employer.

let me know if you any further doubts

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hey guys,
do u have knowledge about dependent visa expect online search.I wanna apply for my husband.my consultant told me about dependent visa and according to him its really risky so if we have any hope let me know please..

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
I have to apply for my wife too. is it difficult to get visa for wife? i am thinking of applying together for my and my wife's visa is it a good idea?

Robb

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
AOR Received.
04-07-2012
mead said:
I have to apply for my wife too. is it difficult to get visa for wife? i am thinking of applying together for my and my wife's visa is it a good idea?
Hi mead, if i was given a second chance, i would apply form my spouse/ dependent visa altogether. This is because, the decision is made once, altogether without future hassles and uncertainty.

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Dear Vidhi,

if u need assistance on TRV /Dependeant visa paper work - u can email me at kirswap@gmail.com