App. Filed.......
31-12-14
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Hi Everyone, i applied my wife's Spouse Open Work permit on 7th March and along with that a visitor visa for my 2 months old daughter. But got my daughter's rejection on 15th March. I am looking forward to reapply but thinking of getting help from a lawyer or a consultant, please recommend a lawyer in Toronto with good credibility.
Secondly, do i have to apply for visitor visa or is there some other visa i have to apply?

Previous visa rejection reasons were, 1) Proof of funds ( i had attached my pay slips and my job letter & and sponsership letter from me to my daughter)
2) Travel history, well she is only two months old.
3)Purpose of travel, since her mother is travelling she has to travel along.

Please guide seniors.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone, i applied my wife's Spouse Open Work permit on 7th March and along with that a visitor visa for my 2 months old daughter. But got my daughter's rejection on 15th March. I am looking forward to reapply but thinking of getting help from a lawyer or a consultant, please recommend a lawyer in Toronto with good credibility.
Secondly, do i have to apply for visitor visa or is there some other visa i have to apply?

Previous visa rejection reasons were, 1) Proof of funds ( i had attached my pay slips and my job letter & and sponsership letter from me to my daughter)
2) Travel history, well she is only two months old.
3)Purpose of travel, since her mother is travelling she has to travel along.

Please guide seniors.
Are you studying? How much savings approx did you show? Your last post indicated you were on medical leave from school and on a student visa.

chaudryy

Mar 16, 2015
Pakistan, Lahore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-14
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Are you studying? How much savings approx did you show? Your last post indicated you were on medical leave from school and on a student visa.
no i am working now, i am working since September 2017, sorry for the late response