+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife Pregnant with due date in May'2018

Jasshah

Nov 30, 2017
Hi,
My wife is primary applicant.
Her due date of pregnancy is in May'2018.
My question is that if we get a ITA in February'2017 and my wife medical will be deferred as Chest X-ray will not be done.

1) Then what all documents i need to submit once the baby is born to make him/her part of PR.
2) How to include baby in the application once i submit e-APR?
3) Do i need to re-take the medical test once again with my wife again after delivery or the medical done at first time stands good in my case?
4) Do i need to submit a LOE for the addition of my baby or raise CSE? In case CSE What is the procedure to raise a CSE?

Thanks
Jas

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My wife is primary applicant.
Her due date of pregnancy is in May'2018.
My question is that if we get a ITA in February'2017 and my wife medical will be deferred as Chest X-ray will not be done.

1) Then what all documents i need to submit once the baby is born to make him/her part of PR. After the baby is born your wife will need to complete her medical.
2) How to include baby in the application once i submit e-APR? You can write a letter (CSE) requesting that they add the baby to the application.
3) Do i need to re-take the medical test once again with my wife again after delivery or the medical done at first time stands good in my case? Once the medical is not expire you do not need to redo.
4) Do i need to submit a LOE for the addition of my baby or raise CSE? In case CSE What is the procedure to raise a CSE?

Thanks
Jas

Reactions: Minid

Jasshah

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply,few more questions:

Also once my wife does x-Ray after delivery then which date will be considered as her medical examination date i.e one before pregnancy or later pregnancy.

what is the validity of PCC??
I Mean once issued till how long it is valid?

Do I need to add any documents for the baby if yes then what are all those kindly confirm.

Thanks
Jas

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........

Also once my wife does x-Ray after delivery then which date will be considered as her medical examination date i.e one before pregnancy or later pregnancy.-later pregnancy

what is the validity of PCC??
I Mean once issued till how long it is valid?-would vary from country to country. Someone else can verify. Fir India I don't think there is any expiry date.

Do I need to add any documents for the baby if yes then what are all those kindly confirm.-yes LOE to add child,birth certificate,passport and medical.

Thanks
Jas

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Also once my wife does x-Ray after delivery then which date will be considered as her medical examination date i.e one before pregnancy or later pregnancy. The date when she started her medical

what is the validity of PCC?? I think PCC is valid for a year not sure you can check on cic website.
I Mean once issued till how long it is valid?

Do I need to add any documents for the baby if yes then what are all those kindly confirm. You will be instructed to do so or you can add docs via CSE.

Thanks
Jas

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
1) Then what all documents i need to submit once the baby is born to make him/her part of PR.
Birth Certificate, Passport, Photo, and Medicals.

2) How to include baby in the application once i submit e-APR?
Raise a CSE with the Birth Certificate (and other documents if they are ready) and you will receive instructions on what documents you need and how to submit them.

3) Do i need to re-take the medical test once again with my wife again after delivery or the medical done at first time stands good in my case?
No.

No LOE is needed. Raise a CSE using IRCC Webform (link here).

5) Also once my wife does x-Ray after delivery then which date will be considered as her medical examination date i.e one before pregnancy or later pregnancy.
The date on the medicals submitted along with your PR applications (i.e., the one before giving birth).

6) what is the validity of PCC?? I Mean once issued till how long it is valid?
You only need PCC(s) to be valid at the time you submit your PR application. After application submission, the expiry date of PCC(s) is irrelevant, so don't worry about that.

Good Luck!

Bhargavi_Guru

Jan 8, 2018
Hi ,
Myself and my spouse applied our express entry application in Canada. As my deputation got over we moved back to India. My wife was pregnant when we applied , so we skipped the Xray part and took all other test and submitted with a letter of explanation from doc. (saying we will take one after delivery )
she delivered her baby and now we got our request letter from CIC saying to submit child's BC and spouse medical reports.
Since we moved before the application changed to in progress status, we cant change the address from online webform.
P.S - We applied our application on July30 2017 and we got our request letter by Jan5 2018.we are asked to submit the same by jan 17 2018.

please help us how to proceed!!!

Apr 16, 2018
Hi we are in the same stage now.we are expecting our baby by 1st week of January.
Can you please help us in submitting the documents now.what are all the documents do we need to submit now along with loe and pregnancy deferral letter?is it necessary to get letter related to pregnancy from our gynecologist? Please help
Hi ,
Myself and my spouse applied our express entry application in Canada. As my deputation got over we moved back to India. My wife was pregnant when we applied , so we skipped the Xray part and took all other test and submitted with a letter of explanation from doc. (saying we will take one after delivery )
she delivered her baby and now we got our request letter from CIC saying to submit child's BC and spouse medical reports.
Since we moved before the application changed to in progress status, we cant change the address from online webform.
P.S - We applied our application on July30 2017 and we got our request letter by Jan5 2018.we are asked to submit the same by jan 17 2018.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Hi ,

Raise a request and explain them your situation.They should reply with in a day or 2

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Hi we are in the same stage now.we are expecting our baby by 1st week of January.
Can you please help us in submitting the documents now.what are all the documents do we need to submit now along with loe and pregnancy deferral letter?is it necessary to get letter related to pregnancy from our gynecologist? Please help
loe will be enough and ask your emedical center to convey the same to ircc that your wife is pregnant and wont be doing x ray now. You dont need anything from ob/gyn. submit the documents and wait for delivery. Until then your case will be on hold