+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife PR Ontario vs Quebec

sami m

Feb 11, 2024
Hi

Quick question I am doing my wife is PR with intent to live in Ottawa but my mailing address is my parents address in Laval,Québec we don’t intend to live in Quebec at this time.

Does having a the mailing address in Laval,Quebec and the intent to live in Ontario going to effect her application?

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Quick question I am doing my wife is PR with intent to live in Ottawa but my mailing address is my parents address in Laval,Québec we don’t intend to live in Quebec at this time.

Does having a the mailing address in Laval,Quebec and the intent to live in Ontario going to effect her application?

Thanks
Why your mailing address is not where you live?

sami m

Feb 11, 2024
No I am working overseas in Vietnam as a teacher she is an Australian citizen, with the 41 month delay Quebec is having we think Ontario is a better option for us.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No I am working overseas in Vietnam as a teacher she is an Australian citizen, with the 41 month delay Quebec is having we think Ontario is a better option for us.
But you a Canadian citizen, right?

sami m

Feb 11, 2024
I can either put her parents address in Australia and change it later or put my parents address in Quebec and get questioned about it