28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hence restoration, again i could have been wrong , and,/mis understanding
She does not need to be in status in order for your to sponsor her inland.

Restoration is impossible at this point. She has been out of status for too long. Hopefully your consultant didn't submit a restoration application and waste your money. If he / she did submit a restoration application and also tell you your wife has to be in status in order to submit the sponsorship application, find a new lawyer / consultant. This one doesn't know what he / she is doing.

Baaghi

Jul 26, 2019
She does not need to be in status in order for your to sponsor her inland.

Restoration is impossible at this point. She has been out of status for too long. Hopefully your consultant didn't submit a restoration application and waste your money. If he / she did submit a restoration application and also tell you your wife has to be in status in order to submit the sponsorship application, find a new lawyer / consultant. This one doesn't know what he / she is doing.
Thats why initial stage i had spoken to alot of immigration consultant then decided i should hire an immigration lawyer instead cuz i didnt wanna take a chance, .......

Baaghi

Jul 26, 2019
Btw ....whats the normal inland spousal sponsorship time frame takes I assume it'll take a little longer due to out of status

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Btw ....whats the normal inland spousal sponsorship time frame takes I assume it'll take a little longer due to out of status
Back in the days, it's 12 months. But with COVID19, we do not know. Everything seems to take longer.

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
I'm now at about 5 months since my app was received and they do not seem to have started the process at all. This is with me doing everything I can to have valid status throughout my time in Canada. (leaving before my status expires, returning and then maintaining documentation, filing for extensions).

I got a biometrics fee reminder letter a month ago, but I cannot link my app with the application number given. I sent a webform, and the response said that I cannot link because they have not begun processing.

In summary...expect the inland process to take at least 2x longer. (2+ years)
For the complicated application you seem to have....all I can say is...good luck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm now at about 5 months since my app was received and they do not seem to have started the process at all. This is with me doing everything I can to have valid status throughout my time in Canada. (leaving before my status expires, returning and then maintaining documentation, filing for extensions).

I got a biometrics fee reminder letter a month ago, but I cannot link my app with the application number given. I sent a webform, and the response said that I cannot link because they have not begun processing.

In summary...expect the inland process to take at least 2x longer. (2+ years)
For the complicated application you seem to have....all I can say is...good luck
Wouldn't say 2 years but definitely over a year.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
A hospital cannot turn down an emergency.
But if you come through the ER you're going to get charged for time in the ER as well. That will just add to your bill. It is best to work with your OB or midwife and the hospital where they have priviledges so they know about your birth for staffing reasons and so you can work out potential costs and discuss various payments options.