+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife Open Work Permit

raza19

Dec 30, 2008
I am working in canada on Open Work permit. I applied open work permit for my wife in Islamabad Pakistan almost three months ago. On July 11 she got her medical request and she did her medical on 14th of July. After that we have't got any thing from them. Any one know how long it may take to get her visa after medical.

mahmood123

Oct 5, 2015
Re: Wife Open Work Permit Please help

Salam Raza,

I am in the exact situation as you and would really appreciate your help. Please help me figure out the application process/forms and how to go about it. Any help will be greatly appreciated brother!

Zain Ali

Jul 1, 2015
raza19 said:
I am working in canada on Open Work permit. I applied open work permit for my wife in Islamabad Pakistan almost three months ago. On July 11 she got her medical request and she did her medical on 14th of July. After that we have't got any thing from them. Any one know how long it may take to get her visa after medical.
When did you get your bio-metric request and after submitting that in how much time you received medicals?

We applied on Feb 19th and got biometric request on Sep 2nd. After that no reply.