NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
Hi Experts,

I applied for FSW 2013 and I have got PER.
I am waiting for updates from NDVO regarding MR.
My wife is 3 months pregnant now and expected date is February.

She cannot do X-Ray for MR, so will that delay the process?

Thanks,

thereds

Sep 27, 2011
By the time you guys receive a Medical Request from the VO, the two of you will have a new member in your family. Nothing to worry here to be quite honest. The only thing to remember is that you should inform your VO as soon as you have your baby.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
2013fsw2174 said:
Hi Experts,

I applied for FSW 2013 and I have got PER.
I am waiting for updates from NDVO regarding MR.
My wife is 3 months pregnant now and expected date is February.

She cannot do X-Ray for MR, so will that delay the process?

Thanks,
I don't envisage you receiving MR in the next 2 months (3 months max). And by then, many medical schools of thought think a pregnant lady can do X-ray with a protective shield very safely (lots of people in the forum have done this).
Consult your gynaecologist, and DMP.
In fact, it may be possible that you may not even see the MR in 5 months (worst case scenario). So go ahead and enjoy the development of your unborn child.
Cheers!

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
When you will be asked your medical your son or daughter will walk with you to medical center.......that's immigration..... :)

hi-fi man

Star Member
Jan 8, 2011
dear

don't u worry about Medical..one friend told right that it will tk time for medical..dont go so fast................~!!

in my case we appeared for medical but as my wife was pregnant....our gynecologist didn't allow us to appear for medical...even DR..insisted for shield covering...

after that Dr. said ur family case in held up ..when ur wife appear for X-Ray ..we will send the Medical reports !! CIC also allowed us

later DR. sent our family reports..

hope my answer will make u calm !!

tk care

Hi-fi man

2013fsw2174

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
Thank you all for your suggestions :)

Ajaystephen79

Aug 18, 2013
Hi 2013fsw2174,

I had received the request for Medicals in Jan 2012 and at that time my wife was carrying. We were suggested by our doctors not to take the medical X-ray for my wife even if they are using a protective shield. Our doctor had issued us a letter requesting CHC to exempt my wife from taking the X-ray. I was informed by the DMP that I could undertake the medicals and my wife could do it post her delivery but we would need to send a mail to CHC informing them the same and expected date of delivery.

CHC had sent us a mail requesting us to conduct the X-ray for my around the time of her delivery. Post delivery we had got the X-ray done and at the same time added details of my baby as dependent. We had received request for medicals for my son in Jan post which all our passports were submitted.

Now we are still waiting for NDVO to return our passports its almost 8 months.

Hi-Fi Man,

Have you submitted your passports, if yes when and have you received it back from NDVO?

Regards,

Ajay Stephen

AINP-BDR

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
30-01-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF Request 30-01-2014 paid on same day
Med's Request
02-10-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Interview........
Inproces 11-02-2014 Decision Made 07-03-2014
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
Hi,

I am also in same case, My wife delivery due in Nov last week. we did all medicals except my wife X-ray. My doctor told me I will send yours but your wife one will be after X-ray.

Now my question, Once doctor submits my medicals to CIC, does my e-case will show as medicals received or they update in e-case on my wife medicals submition?

Please tell me how it was happened in your case.

Thanks

immican

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
08/11/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
20/11/2013
Hi
I am also on the same situation my wife is pregnant and I got PER stating that my file will transfer to visa office. So when I have to inform them about the situation. I have to wait until my file transfer to the local VO and get response from them or any other means to inform them. Please guide me guys
Thanks

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi immican,

do not inform them about your wife pregnancy at this stage,wait until you get your medical request as this might take a while and by then who knows your wife may have already delivered or be close to due date.
good luck :)

immican

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
08/11/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
20/11/2013
Hi
Thanks canadavisa13
Do I need to inform them about my current job changed. The job I was doing before was with agency in the same company but now I am directly hired by the company just 2 and half months( simply before I was working as production worker and now doing operator). This is my current scenario.
As I already mentioned in my profile I applied through NOC 2263 which was within 10 years and got PER with this experience
And one more when I filled one of the immigration forms my son was in overseas with my father and mother but now he is here in Sydney with my father and mother. I gave overseas address of him at that time. So do I need to provide change of address of my son(7 years) or just wait until my file transfer to local visa office
Thanks in advance