+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wife heart surgery can create problem??

Centaur

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Hello YGY, sent you a private message to your inbox. Take care.

Regards

YGY said:
Hi friend,
May i ask your email. I just want to ask questions about your medical because same story of mine. My husband just found during our medicals that he has mitral regurgitation that needs heart surgery. We are awaiting for their response now. We are worried. Hope you will share your experience. Thank you so much.

YGY

Nov 22, 2012
Centaur said:
Hello YGY, sent you a private message to your inbox. Take care.

Regards
Thank you so much Centaur. We have started preparing for my husband's surgery. Surgeons strated assessing him. First week of December 2012 my DMP already submitted our medicals to Visa Office. After the surgery, what would be possibly the next step for us? Sorry, really worried. Thank you so much for your advice.

Centaur

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Once the surgery is done, take the discharge summary to DMP, who will advice next steps, if any requried. Else you should be good after the surgery with no further steps.God bless and take care. Please know, once the problem which NDVO percieves as excess to Canadian Medical system is mitigated, your chances are as good as a normal person.

YGY said:
Thank you so much Centaur. We have started preparing for my husband's surgery. Surgeons strated assessing him. First week of December 2012 my DMP already submitted our medicals to Visa Office. After the surgery, what would be possibly the next step for us? Sorry, really worried. Thank you so much for your advice.

Canadae

Feb 22, 2013
I sponsored my parents a few years ago and recently they received a letter from CIC to undergo for their Medical Exams. My mom completed her test no problem but my dad had slightly higher blood pressure (about 14 I think) that caused additional tests to be prescribed. The immigration doctor sent him for further tests and as a result we have been informed that he has some vein blockages in his heart and required immediate open heart surgery as angioplasty didn't work for him. So all of a sudden he is hospitalized and waiting for the surgery. (even though he doesn't look ill at all)

Now we are grateful that we found out about his problem sooner rather than later so he is now getting the proper treatment but at the same time after going through so many years of waiting for the sponsorship case to get to this place we are very worried that this might cause the case to be rejected due to excessive health demand or whatever.

Just wondering if you would be kind enough to share some of your experiences with me if you have been in similar situation and how it turned out for you.

Thank You

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
No problem at all I came to know in my Medical that I have hole in heart I did surgery in 2 weeks time and got every thing ok, my DMP sent every thing to dehli , and I m Canada now , so don't worry at all, if u need more details send me PM
hello, my son have a hole in heart and doctor advise need surgery, we reeceived additional test from cic, please give me details or send it on private message. pls help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello, my son have a hole in heart and doctor advise need surgery, we reeceived additional test from cic, please give me details or send it on private message. pls help
You are replying to someone who posted almost a decade ago. It will really depend on your child’s case and the cost of the surgery.