+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife cheated to get immigration

Imran-crx

Jan 5, 2015
Well so as you can see from the subject, my wife used me to get the immigration. My immigration was under process so my wife decided to marry me so I could attach her documents with my documents and that's what exactly happened. we got the immigration after 4 months. no one bloody gets the immigration in 4 months but my wife did just because of me. she used me, I need to cancel her immigration. Can I do that ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Have you both landed in Canada and become permanent residents? If so, it's too late and you cannot cancel her PR status.

If you have not yet landed in Canada and become permanent residents, then it might be possible to remove her from your application.

Imran-crx

Jan 5, 2015
Well we are in canada and she is living with someone else now and its pissing me off so much..that i got cheated on..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Since both of you immigrated together through a skilled worker or provincial nominee program, there's most likely nothing you can do.

You can try reporting her for immigration fraud if you have hard evidence that she used you: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

Even if you report her, I suspect CIC will do nothing since you immigrated together rather than her being sponsored by you.

VISA02

Oct 15, 2014
Imran-crx said:
Well so as you can see from the subject, my wife used me to get the immigration. My immigration was under process so my wife decided to marry me so I could attach her documents with my documents and that's what exactly happened. we got the immigration after 4 months. no one bloody gets the immigration in 4 months but my wife did just because of me. she used me, I need to cancel her immigration. Can I do that ?
So sorry to hear that! So did she divorce you or separated? And you can't really do anything about it!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imran-crx said:
Seeking legal advice might be your only option

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
I know you are hurt and angry but why would you want to spend any more of your time and energy on her by trying to get her kicked out of Canada?

Instead spend your energy on more positive thoughts that will actually benefit you. Getting revenge for her deception won't really help you in the end it will only cost you more energy. Don't allow her to take anything more from you than she already has.

People who are dishonest like her will loose out on other things in life because of the kind of people they are.

Be the bigger person and let it go and get on with your life. In fact be happy that she left you sooner rather than later and that she didn't cost you more by staying longer. Be glad you found out what kind of a person she is now.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Great positive thinking! Sometimes seeking revenge on those who do us wrong damages us even more...

Mbgirlfriend said:
I know you are hurt and angry but why would you want to spend any more of your time and energy on her by trying to get her kicked out of Canada?

Instead spend your energy on more positive thoughts that will actually benefit you. Getting revenge for her deception won't really help you in the end it will only cost you more energy. Don't allow her to take anything more from you than she already has.

People who are dishonest like her will loose out on other things in life because of the kind of people they are.

Be the bigger person and let it go and get on with your life. In fact be happy that she left you sooner rather than later and that she didn't cost you more by staying longer. Be glad you found out what kind of a person she is now.