+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife being principal applicant, changed pin and denied my access to CIC.

worldese

May 21, 2016
Hello everybody

Very embarrassing question regarding to one tricky situation.

Me and my wife submitted the application in Jan 9th, based on the timeline posted in this forum, we expect ppr in early June. My wife is the principal applicant.

Then my wife and I had this big fight two days ago. I just moved out.

She then changed the Pin of GCkey, denied my access to the account.

Is there any way I can still get the PPR notification except me going back and begging for the pin. This is literally the last thing I want to do.

Please help me on this one, my frustration is beyond description.

Thank you!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
worldese said:
Hello everybody

Me and my wife submitted the application in Jan 9th, based on the timeline posted in this forum, we expect ppr in early June. My wife is the principal applicant.

Is there any way I can still get the PPR notification except me going back and begging for the pin. This is literally the last thing I want to do.

Thank you!

Go back to her. you can always fight again anytime after you get PPR :p

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better Make up and maintain coolness till both of u land and activate your PRs. PA must land along or before you.

Settling in Canada is a challenge in itself where both of you will have to support each other. Suggest patch up your domestic issues and begin your new life in Canada on a positive note.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
worldese said:
Hello everybody

Thank you!
You are at her mercy pretty much. She can decide to exclude you from her application, so keep that in mind...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Once you are no longer in a relationship with her then you aren't entitled to get PR along with her. You either need to fix your relationship or start working on applying for PR on your own.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@worldese

Hope your wife is also here in this forum get a patch up done through this forum as soon as possible, believe me this forum can do wonders !! good luck

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kudos to All who shared the suggestion to this issue. ;)

Hat's off to all the members involved her to unite. :eek:

Well said, it's indeed easy to break, difficult to unite.

How strange this matter is; Both apply for PR.. dreaming a good life together, and a break down in the initial stage of the journey

What went so drastically wrong' off late.

Patch up man, leave aside any ego. Nothing wrong in forgiving and forgetting each other. Egos ruin lives,

Name a couple who did not have a fight in this world. It's a part of life; Men, women have the characteristics to fight, but again reunion.

Two days before you have a fight, argument, third day you both take such a harsh decision, jeopardizing a good future that is ahead

Cool down, have patience, perseverance, and unify. That's the best :eek:

worldese

May 21, 2016
MZASAM said:
Kudos to All who shared the suggestion to this issue. ;)

Hat's off to all the members involved her to unite. :eek:

Well said, it's indeed easy to break, difficult to unite.

How strange this matter is; Both apply for PR.. dreaming a good life together, and a break down in the initial stage of the journey

What went so drastically wrong' off late.

Patch up man, leave aside any ego. Nothing wrong in forgiving and forgetting each other. Egos ruin lives,

Name a couple who did not have a fight in this world. It's a part of life; Men, women have the characteristics to fight, but again reunion.

Two days before you have a fight, argument, third day you both take such a harsh decision, jeopardizing a good future that is ahead

Cool down, have patience, perseverance, and unify. That's the best :eek:

Thanks to all the folks who advise a patch up.

It is hard for me to explain or elaborate on the specific issue that leads to the fight in public forum. I would just say the probability of me going back for forgiveness is slim.

If she choose to exclude me on the PR ticket or never tell me the pin, I would rather choose to prepare my own submission, even though I have to go through another whole cycle of building profile, ITA, submission and the whole waiting thing.

Again thx for all the advises.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All the forum members suggested a reconciliation in your interest.

You are the the best judge of your circumstances; and it's your personal matter. Decide what suits you best. :(

Hope all members on this thread agree.

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Hey bro,
Nothing is more big than the issue of life n death.
So think nicely, why she was so hard with you, may be u don't know what's bothering her....sometimes....
So, do keep ur self at her place....
You can sometimes not realise what woman's r going thru....
And may be she is wrong, so help her find it....
So give life a chance and if it still don't work,,,,, have some more time....think...

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
worldese said:
Hello everybody

Dude, that sucks! But is also funny ;D

Women can make and break men.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
worldese said:
Thanks to all the folks who advise a patch up.

It is hard for me to explain or elaborate on the specific issue that leads to the fight in public forum. I would just say the probability of me going back for forgiveness is slim.

If she choose to exclude me on the PR ticket or never tell me the pin, I would rather choose to prepare my own submission, even though I have to go through another whole cycle of building profile, ITA, submission and the whole waiting thing.

Again thx for all the advises.
Waste of time, money and effort. Patch up and complete PR processing together.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I always believe and stated on the forum many times. You marriage comes PRIOR to immigration. You should never consider immigration as a priority to your family. Make sure to discuss your marriage and family as a very important issue, not built on a promise to travel and live elsewhere and then it becomes baseless. Patch up if you believe it's best for you and her until the last days of your life, not until landing.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Dear worldese,

I would like you to pay attention on the following issues in order to clearly assess your situation.

1.Had you by any means contributed to the overall immigration process before your wife got the ITA. I mean how did the points of your Express Entry profile get formulated? Did your education or maybe IELTS results add points to your wife's application or maybe the proof of funds that you represented got accumulated by mutual financial investments. In these cases, if she decides to expel you from the application, that would mean breaching the completeness of the case which may very well result to the changes of points thus render the application ineligible. So, I think that she will think twice before doing so.

2. If she does not do anything and decides to wait for the PPR, which is very likely :) upon submitting the passports, she will probably have to explain to the case-officer why yours is missing. I am not sure if the principal applicant is that free to exclude or include the spouse at any time. If she tries to justify in any other way, without strictly putting it, I think she will need also your signature under the explanatory letter.

Those are my thoughts. I am not sure whether those will work or no but I suggest you do some research about the above mentioned ideas to identify your rights. Especially, if you have common funds taking your share will prevent her from entering the country if she does not refund them beforehand.

Above all, as almost everybody suggested, try to be reconciled with your wife and start your journey together. To me, that would be the best option rather that going to war :)

Best of luck and happiness to your family.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
worldese said:
Hello everybody

Thank you!
remove your pride man