+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wierd situation with PCC's...seniors plzzz help!!!

Canimmig

Sep 18, 2009
Recently, I got medicals request along with FBI and state PCC request for me and my spouse from CIC.
My question here is I am staying in US from past 4 years and my spouse is in India. How can I submit FBI and state PCC for my spouse? do I just need to submit India PCC for my spouse and FBI and state PCC for me? Do I need to mention this in the cover letter when I send these PCC's to CIC?

Please help me with this query...Thanks in advance

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you wife has never lived in the US for a period of 6 months or more since the age of 18, you do not need to request anything from the FBI or PCC from any state for her.

Canimmig

Sep 18, 2009
But why did they asked us to submit FBI and state PCC's for both of us after submitting passport copy (in which there is no US stamp) of my spouse???

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
They are also human beings like you and I.
Nobody is above mistake. It was a mistake from their end. Just ignore the request for your
wife's FBI and state PCC if she has never lived in the US for 6months or more since age 18 and submit yours.
Remember to submit your wife's PCC and your from all countries you have lived for 6months or more since age 18.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
chandan said:
They are also human beings like you and I.
Nobody is above mistake. It was a mistake from their end. Just ignore the request for your
wife's FBI and state PCC if she has never lived in the US for 6months or more since age 18 and submit yours.
Remember to submit your wife's PCC and your from all countries you have lived for 6months or more since age 18.
DO NOT ignore the Wife's PCC request from CIC even if she never lived in the US, instead send in your PCC from FBI and state with a cover letter stating that your wife has never lived in the US or in any of the states and therefore you are not including her PCC from the US. You need to let them know why instead of just ignoring their request which is obviously a mistake or misunderstanding.

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...