+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Widower with kid no marrage certificate...??

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by nph2016, Sep 26, 2019.

  1. #1 nph2016, Sep 26, 2019 at 11:55 PM
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Dear All member of group,

    I have been marriage in 2000 in temple. after 1 yr I have blessed with kid. unfortunately my wife got accidental death. today in 2019 my PR application looking for my marriage certificate. I don't have any marriage certificate at this time. Its impossible to register now as both person must be present in front of magistrate. I have death certificate of my wife and birth certificate of my son clearly mention my name as husband and father respectively. Currently I have widower status.so, its clear no other marriages after that.
    Could you please help what I need to submit IMM5690...section 13 and 14 as a copies of documents.

    Moreover, sec13--says...Identity and civil status documents
    sec 14 says...children's information

    Your expert help would be more than blessing for me.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Attach your temple marriage information. feel like you already asked this question using a different name.

Share This Page