+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why we can't show intention of immigration while applying for Study Permit?

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
juancarlosco101 said:
orally wont help a lot,but you can prove that with home ties.
How to show this home ties?I have a litter brother,and my parents also in my home country,I don't have any relatives in Canada.

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
llllllove said:
How to show this home ties?I have a litter brother,and my parents also in my home country,I don't have any relatives in Canada.
what of properties, been it house,business and so on. If you are married and got kids, that can help too

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada is not a good country. They want more white people like british. Not Asian, Not African, and other race.

Nowadays, the society is getting better, but some places still prefer to hire white people.

Canada and USA are different... In Canada, there are some race discrimination.. even people who are born in Canada... they still get some discrimination based on skin color and race although they speak in English as a first language.

Dont worry... Canada needs to grow up.. younger generation will change their society in the future.. less race discrimination issues...

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
dental15 said:
Canada is not a good country. They want more white people like british. Not Asian, Not African, and other race.

Nowadays, the society is getting better, but some places still prefer to hire white people.

Canada and USA are different... In Canada, there are some race discrimination.. even people who are born in Canada... they still get some discrimination based on skin color and race although they speak in English as a first language.

Dont worry... Canada needs to grow up.. younger generation will change their society in the future.. less race discrimination issues...
almost 30% percent of vancouver population are Chinese,to add another races,the white is minority :D

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's why chinese students cannot get a visa easily. Because the government needs to control the number of chinese.
Instead, japanese can come to Canada easily without a visa. They can stay in Canada for a year without studying.
White has the biggest number for now. I dont see that many Asian have a high skilled job like the minster position.
Even we dont have a prime minster as a black guy or Asian guy unlike Obama