+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why they ask to upload transcript for Post graduation work permit?

shaggy2412

Jun 25, 2014
Hi all,

I have applied for the post graduation work permit on June 8th. I uploaded every document like College latter, passport, images everything after one week i have received a message from cic to upload my latest transcript.

I am worried why they ask me to upload transcript? because some of my friend they just upload the college latter and they got the work permit.

why they ask me for transcript? is this happen to anyone else?

Thanks.

dan89

Jun 22, 2014
I applied for my post graduation work permit online and official transcript was one of the supporting documents on the checklist, so don't worry, just give them your official transcript and your application should be approved very soon.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please give them what they want so far what u requested for will be granted. Except u do not have it is when u can be worried. Please do the needful.

student2012

Jun 25, 2014
why are you worried? got something to hide?

shaggy2412 said:
Hi all,

I have applied for the post graduation work permit on June 8th. I uploaded every document like College latter, passport, images everything after one week i have received a message from cic to upload my latest transcript.

I am worried why they ask me to upload transcript? because some of my friend they just upload the college latter and they got the work permit.

Thanks.

shaggy2412

Jun 25, 2014
I dont have anything to hide i was just wonder.Usually they ask only for college latter. They didn't ask to upload transcript to my other friend.

i have already uploaded my transcript.

student2012 said:
why are you worried? got something to hide?

pogba10

May 21, 2016
shaggy2412 said:
Hi all,

Do you have any idea why were you requested to send them transcripts? Did your letter had all the details like complete full time degree.

Thanks.

macIndia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
L-7.5, R- 7, S-7,W-7
Transcript is required to ensure that you were a regular (continuous ) student and enrolled as full time student in each term (minimum 4 courses) .

Exception apply in last semester of the course.

pogba10

May 21, 2016
But i have also seen people getting their pgwp approved without even sending them transcripts. So what are the reasons that they request transcripts from some but not others?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

pogba10 said:
But i have also seen people getting their pgwp approved without even sending them transcripts. So what are the reasons that they request transcripts from some but not others?

Because transcripts are required as per the PGWP checklist. It used to be optional before but now its mandatory.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5583E.pdf

pogba10

May 21, 2016
Yes but if you apply online they say graduation letter or transcript. And do you know when did this become mandatory like what year?