+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why there is no draw yet?

Broncos

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
the pattern indirectly says that 450 might be the line n waiting for enough candidates of that range to join EE

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Broncos said:
the pattern indirectly says that 450 might be the line n waiting for enough candidates of that range to join EE
If that's true then ITS will be scarce for the rest of the year, how many people can you get in the pool with scores >450? not enough to hit the targets set by CIC.

4mallikharjuna

Mar 31, 2015
Broncos said:
No More draws required if 450 is cutoff. They can change express entry system like give ITA to all people who got 450+ score and i.e eligibility. We don't required to waste our time and money with canada express entry any more.

please don't speculate this kind of non-sense. hope you understand our pain....

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
wifedoctor said:
If that's true then ITS will be scarce for the rest of the year, how many people can you get in the pool with scores >450? not enough to hit the targets set by CIC.
... which is why they are filling the backlog. They don't have to issue any more ITAs this year if they don't want to.

They have issued 8,491 ITAs through express entry. The CIC minister has announced that they expect 10 to 15 percent of the immigrants to Canada this year to be Express Entry selectees.

If you look at the levels plan, you can see they are targeting around 50,000 via FSW/FST, and around 22,000 for CEC.

http://www.canadaimmigrants.com/immigration/policy/canada-immigration-targets-for-2015/

With a total target of 275,000 (aprox), and 10-15% being EE, we're talking somewhere around 34,000 ITAs this year. That works out to around 2,830 ITAs per month. If that's the case, we're a little behind but not too much so.

They can certainly increase the number of LMIAs to compensate, which the job bank might very well be designed to do. They could make it easy for employers to hire from the job bank (and harder to hire specific employees to reduce fraud). If they did this, they would have an easy way to check the LMIAs out, as they would have a record of the Canadians matched with the job (as well as the foreigners).

This year, anything goes. They have enough of a backlog they could literally not grant a single person PR through EE, and still make their targets absolutely fine.

4mallikharjuna

Mar 31, 2015
kateg said:
... which is why they are filling the backlog. They don't have to issue any more ITAs this year if they don't want to.

They have issued 8,491 ITAs through express entry. The CIC minister has announced that they expect 10 to 15 percent of the immigrants to Canada this year to be Express Entry selectees.

If you look at the levels plan, you can see they are targeting around 50,000 via FSW/FST, and around 22,000 for CEC.

http://www.canadaimmigrants.com/immigration/policy/canada-immigration-targets-for-2015/

With a total target of 275,000 (aprox), and 10-15% being EE, we're talking somewhere around 34,000 ITAs this year. That works out to around 2,830 ITAs per month. If that's the case, we're a little behind but not too much so.

They can certainly increase the number of LMIAs to compensate, which the job bank might very well be designed to do. They could make it easy for employers to hire from the job bank (and harder to hire specific employees to reduce fraud). If they did this, they would have an easy way to check the LMIAs out, as they would have a record of the Canadians matched with the job (as well as the foreigners).

This year, anything goes. They have enough of a backlog they could literally not grant a single person PR through EE, and still make their targets absolutely fine.
I agree statement that if they don't want to issue ITAs any more. However, they have to be ready for consequences too.

Statement pertains to 10-15% reach canada doesn't mean that they issue only 34k ITAs this year. They will issue as many ITAs as they can, while including processing time(6 months) and persons reach to canada may need additional time to land into canada.

I have simple question from my side...

1) How many people responded to Issued ITAs by canada Express entry
2) How many repetitive ITAs exist with current draw.
3) How many PRs still they issued till now, I say max 1.5%.
4) How many international talents really recruited.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kateg said:

I will not criticise anyone as its everyone view and perception. But i dnt believe that they will not issue anymore ITa and if they will do then it will be called as poor or disgrace immigration system ever implemented in developed country history. I cant even imagine they will stop issuing ITA aftee just 4 months of new system.

According to me, you guys are losing your patience they have to issue 15 to 25 so it doesnt mean they issue 2ITA every month may be 1. So guys relax and try to improve your points instead of depending on these unpredictable ITA so that you will not care whether ITA will take place once a month or once in two months.

Try to take alternatives into consideration

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
I wasn't saying what they will do, merely that they don't have to do anything. If the officially released numbers are accurate, they are spending 85-90% of their effort away from EE this year, and a slow launch is not surprising given the technical issues and difficulties they have had.

VipsB

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Broncos said:
This statement is not correct otherwise it would be like the old system with one change that people do not know about the cut-off and they would be wasting money for no reason.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am getting ancious as well.. I have 455 points, missed to join the pool by two days after the 453 draw , and now I am stuck waiting :(

i have all the documents, already done medicals, gathered everything and now .. nothing :(
getting frustrated., I can't concentrate on my work, or my life where I presently am., all my efforts are put to one goal alone: to get to canada asap

If only I could stop myself overthinking everything., and just stay in the present moment :'(

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Earlier draws were made with equivalent/regular intervals. But recent draws had different gaps. Looks people with high scores are expected a lot. And they are ready to wait and so watching the pool. May be in this month there could be even lesser applicants compared to earlier draws (~700 ITA ) with the CSR range of 450 and above. Also there are some back logs in the old system, that is regular FSW, may be people are busy on clearing them.

Caspper

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I am getting ancious as well.. I have 455 points, missed to join the pool by two days after the 453 draw , and now I am stuck waiting :(

i have all the documents, already done medicals, gathered everything and now .. nothing :(
getting frustrated., I can't concentrate on my work, or my life where I presently am., all my efforts are put to one goal alone: to get to canada asap

If only I could stop myself overthinking everything., and just stay in the present moment :'(
Hi there, I know exactly what you are feeling as I'm in the same boat with 457 points. If British Council had my IELTS score right at the first time when I did it back in February, I would have already gotten the ITA in the past draws, but I had to apply for the remark process and that took longer 2 months to return.

Fingers crossed that we will have another draw this Friday and the scores will be lower.

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
Caspper said:
Hi there, I know exactly what you are feeling as I'm in the same boat with 457 points. If British Council had my IELTS score right at the first time when I did it back in February, I would have already gotten the ITA in the past draws, but I had to apply for the remark process and that took longer 2 months to return.

Fingers crossed that we will have another draw this Friday and the scores will be lower.
also hoping here