+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why Ontario OINP Human Capital invites are picked for applications submitted after January 1 2018

virgogautam

Jan 28, 2018
As per the latest update, why the invites for Ontario OINP Human Capital are being sent for only applications submitted on or after 1st January, 2018?
What about the applications submitted before 1st January. 2018?
Also, i want to know if NOC0112 (Human Resources Manager) job category is open in Ontario or not?

Can we create more than 1 express entry profiles?

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario always had the tendency to pick recently created profiles. Apparently it is easier for them to search recently created profiles. Last year many people deleted and recreated their profiles and got NOIs from ontario.

okey5

Jan 29, 2018
Abuja
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Good day to you all.pls I just joined the Forum and need help from u àll. I paid a consultant to file the federal express entry for me but was recently told l can do the provincial one myself.

okey5

Jan 29, 2018
Abuja
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Members, please any news on when Nova Scotia will be open for submission?

virgogautam

Jan 28, 2018
Ontario always had the tendency to pick recently created profiles. Apparently it is easier for them to search recently created profiles. Last year many people deleted and recreated their profiles and got NOIs from ontario.
Hi friend could you guide whether NOC 0112 human resources manager is in covered under Ontario PNP .

Shal80

Feb 18, 2018
Is it advisable to recreate a new profile and submit then?

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Members, please any news on when Nova Scotia will be open for submission?
he is fooling you...PNPs are aligned with Express Entry itself, how that agent can say so..... Ppl hire agents to do end to end to get PR, irrespective of process