+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why my my application is showing " in process" almost 2 months after my test ?

ANNR

Dec 8, 2019
Guys, hope every thing is well,
I have applied sept 2018, AOR was dec 2018, test done and passed on 26 oct 2019, since that day and until now my status didn’t change to “DM” however my interview was straight forward and the agent said you should be receiving the oath shortly, my questions are as follows:
1. Is it normal to have this delay in changing the status to DM?
2. What could be the reasons for the delayed status change ?
3. Can I receive the oath without having the status changed to DM ? It is it a must step ?
4. Being sept 2018 applicant, is this too late ? Or any body else is facing the same delay ?
5. What should I do?
Thanks in advance for your replies and support as I am so tense and I feel so depressed
any body shares me the same time lines ??

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Guys, hope every thing is well,
I have applied sept 2018, AOR was dec 2018, test done and passed on 26 oct 2019, since that day and until now my status didn’t change to “DM” however my interview was straight forward and the agent said you should be receiving the oath shortly, my questions are as follows:
1. Is it normal to have this delay in changing the status to DM?
2. What could be the reasons for the delayed status change ?
3. Can I receive the oath without having the status changed to DM ? It is it a must step ?
4. Being sept 2018 applicant, is this too late ? Or any body else is facing the same delay ?
5. What should I do?
Thanks in advance for your replies and support as I am so tense and I feel so depressed
any body shares me the same time lines ??
Call them up they could better tell u what is holding ur file

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
1) It happens to many people.
2) Many possible reasons, they're still assessing one of your eligibility criterias. Could be anyone of those.
3) No.
4) Many applicants' applications last more than a calendar year. You're unlucky, but you're not the only one.
5) You can wait... or you can apply for your GCMS notes.

ANNR

Dec 8, 2019
1) It happens to many people.
2) Many possible reasons, they're still assessing one of your eligibility criterias. Could be anyone of those.
3) No.
4) Many applicants' applications last more than a calendar year. You're unlucky, but you're not the only one.
5) You can wait... or you can apply for your GCMS notes.
Hello my friend; for point number 3, you have mentioned NO, means is it possible that I can have it that oath invitation without changing the status or is it a must to have the status change to DM!