+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why Medicals Late?

irshadosman

Mar 8, 2006
Bahrain
Hi all,

Our (Husband, Wife, Kid) application kit was submitted in February 2004 to UK Office since we currently reside in Bahrain. We were called for interview at Abudhabi on September 2005. After sucessfully concluding the interview, the interviewer said only the Police Certificates and the medicals are due from us and we will be able to migrate by March 2006.

We submitted the Police Clearance in November 2005. But still no instruction to go for the medicals? Why is that since the interviewer's predicted deadline is already there?

Could someone clarify or give some suggestions please?

Irshad :roll:

irshadosman

Mar 8, 2006
Bahrain
Sorry, those "bold-ing" didn't work.

Application Submit: February 2004
Interview: September 2005
Police Reports Submit: November 2005

When probably would be the call for medicals?

irshadosman

Mar 8, 2006
Bahrain
Thanks for your reply rocan,

Infact, in that "yellow card" they mentioned only the police certificates.
No "check marks" in the Background Check column.

Miriam

Mar 8, 2006
Same situation...

So it seems that this is a worldwide tendency... My deadline for receiving the medicals should also be february/march and nothing yet! Look at my timeline:

August/2004 - documents posted
November/2004 - interview and police documents sent

And by now I should already be doing the medicals! What is going on? I hope we get an answer soon!!

rely

Star Member
Mar 3, 2006
India
irshadosman said:
Hi all,

Our (Husband, Wife, Kid) application kit was submitted in February 2004 to UK Office since we currently reside in Bahrain. We were called for interview at Abudhabi on September 2005. After sucessfully concluding the interview, the interviewer said only the Police Certificates and the medicals are due from us and we will be able to migrate by March 2006.

We submitted the Police Clearance in November 2005. But still no instruction to go for the medicals? Why is that since the interviewer's predicted deadline is already there?

Could someone clarify or give some suggestions please?

Irshad :roll:
Background check.Which is your native country?
rely

irshadosman

Mar 8, 2006
Bahrain
I'm from Sri Lanka. Provided Police clearance for two other countries I have been in adition to my homeland. That are Netherlands and Bahrain. Any clues?