+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why is WES suddenly forcing us to send Secondary diploma and marksheets along with Higher Degrees?

Freetimes

Nov 3, 2017
Hi,

I went to ‘wes.org’ to fill the form and to pay the fees to get an ECA, and when I chose Morocco and Higher Education (since I’m an Moroccan engineer) they’re showing a big Green Message telling this:

https://ibb.co/ixw4sb

Secondary school documents (e.g. Diplôme du Baccalauréat and Relevé de Notes de l'Examen Final) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

I tried to compare with other countries in the region, like Tunisia, France, Egypt… they are not asking them anything…

So, the question is, why only Moroccans? And since when?

I had My High school diploma around 20 years ago, and certainly My marksheets are archived somewhere deep in the ministry of education, and I’m far away from my home town, so it gonna just take a lot of efforts and time to get this, when it doesn’t have any meaning, because I wanna have an ECA only for my bachelor diploma.

Does anyone have an idea why WES is doing this? Is there any way to ask them to remove that?

What if I send only my bachelor diploma along with its marksheets, would they refuse it?

I wish to have your opinions please.

Thanks in advance.

Flo017

Nov 7, 2017
Morocco
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Hi

I sent my application on July and I was only asked to send the high school diploma
Unless there has been a change after that, i don’t think u have to do it

Reactions: Freetimes

Freetimes

Nov 3, 2017
Hi

I sent my application on July and I was only asked to send the high school diploma
Unless there has been a change after that, i don’t think u have to do it
OK, cool, I'll do as you did, and hopefully they will accept it. Fingers crossed :)

Thank you very much

Flo017

Nov 7, 2017
Morocco
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
OK, cool, I'll do as you did, and hopefully they will accept it. Fingers crossed :)

Thank you very much
U are welcome
I trusted an immigration agency and the lady said they only need the diploma
For your information, my application was sent as wfs

Good luck to you

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hi,

I went to ‘wes.org’ to fill the form and to pay the fees to get an ECA, and when I chose Morocco and Higher Education (since I’m an Moroccan engineer) they’re showing a big Green Message telling this:

https://ibb.co/ixw4sb

Secondary school documents (e.g. Diplôme du Baccalauréat and Relevé de Notes de l'Examen Final) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

I tried to compare with other countries in the region, like Tunisia, France, Egypt… they are not asking them anything…

So, the question is, why only Moroccans? And since when?

I had My High school diploma around 20 years ago, and certainly My marksheets are archived somewhere deep in the ministry of education, and I’m far away from my home town, so it gonna just take a lot of efforts and time to get this, when it doesn’t have any meaning, because I wanna have an ECA only for my bachelor diploma.

Does anyone have an idea why WES is doing this? Is there any way to ask them to remove that?

What if I send only my bachelor diploma along with its marksheets, would they refuse it?

I wish to have your opinions please.

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the club. All Pakistani students also must submit high school diploma. :)

Freetimes

Nov 3, 2017
U are welcome
I trusted an immigration agency and the lady said they only need the diploma
For your information, my application was sent as wfs

Good luck to you
ok, I see, me, I'll send it first on my own, and if it doesn't work, I will pay for an Immigration agency's advice.

Many thanks for your Help

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Same thing here .. I think wes didnt ask for our baccalaureat before but when checked last there it was .. im pretty confused why would they add that since they will only give us equivalence for our diplomas
Anyway im going for eca newxt month im also a moroccain .. good luck to you

Freetimes

Nov 3, 2017
Same thing here .. I think wes didnt ask for our baccalaureat before but when checked last there it was .. im pretty confused why would they add that since they will only give us equivalence for our diplomas
Anyway im going for eca newxt month im also a moroccain .. good luck to you
I send only my last diploma via DHL express, and WES should receive it by the end of this week. I'll report back if they accept it. otherwise we need to contact WES for an explanation... so, for now, I'm still optimist....

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I send only my last diploma via DHL express, and WES should receive it by the end of this week. I'll report back if they accept it. otherwise we need to contact WES for an explanation... so, for now, I'm still optimist....
I hope WES take your submitted documents without asking for the high school transcripts .. keep us updated and goodluck

Freetimes

Nov 3, 2017
Hi,

sorry for this big delay.

In summary, WES didn't accept my application, even after several emails and calls to their support (it takes ages to talk to a hotliner) but they refused to give me any explication and they sent me a robotic (stupid) answer via email.

So I was forced to go to my old high school asking for my very old transcripts (none sense honestly). but the funny thing was when they received my my secondary diploma, they reset the time counter and the result is that I received my report after 3 months and 10 days (maybe I'm just unlucky in this).

So, just an advice, try to send all the documents from the first time to avoid all of that.

But Honestly, WES have a very bad service, and I think it's because a lack of real competitors in this market.

hope this gonna change in the future.

Haspirit

Dec 1, 2018
Hey guys,
I'm Moroccan and i intend to go for wes. I just want to ask you. did you translate all the documents even the transcripts sheets. mine has some arabic words. do i need to translate them too.

Freetimes

Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys,
I'm Moroccan and i intend to go for wes. I just want to ask you. did you translate all the documents even the transcripts sheets. mine has some arabic words. do i need to translate them too.
In My case I've got a transcript sheet in arabic only (I'm a bit old hhh) so I was forced to translate it, but in case you have arabic AND french in any of your transcripts or diplomas there is no need to translate them.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,

sorry for this big delay.

In summary, WES didn't accept my application, even after several emails and calls to their support (it takes ages to talk to a hotliner) but they refused to give me any explication and they sent me a robotic (stupid) answer via email.

So I was forced to go to my old high school asking for my very old transcripts (none sense honestly). but the funny thing was when they received my my secondary diploma, they reset the time counter and the result is that I received my report after 3 months and 10 days (maybe I'm just unlucky in this).

So, just an advice, try to send all the documents from the first time to avoid all of that.

But Honestly, WES have a very bad service, and I think it's because a lack of real competitors in this market.

hope this gonna change in the future.
I saw your original post from last year, and thought it was too old to respond to.
Yes you did need high school diploma AND marksheet unfortunately, otherwise the status goes on hold until you provide them with that.
This applies to any degree obtained in Morocco that you want to assess.
But I guess you already know that by know.
Good luck for the rest!