Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
WOULD BE CANADIAN said:
Sandhu saab,

Saare MI 1 applicants kaafi pichhe chal rahe ne.......... ajje tak medicals received hi nahin update keeta .. taan pher aap hi soch lo ki gal kithe tak jaavegi...

jena di gal ban ni hundi aa , ohna da visa athhan mahinyan vich hi aa janda hai .

meri taan raatan di neend vi kharaab ho gai hai....... burra haal lagda hai veer ji.

simran karo simran !!
Very true, There must be a reason behind this, what I think is they took PPs for all MI1 applicants to issue visa after they are done with MI2,MI3. Now they dont have to issue PP req. etc etc of MI1 applicants as they have our passports all they have to do is stamp visas when ever they are ready and after that they will issue more MRs to rest of MI1 applicants.

I have seen many MI2,MI3 New Delhi applicants who actually got visa in last 15days and before that there wasnt even rumour about it.
I think we are quite close but the patience is killing now.

WOULD BE CANADIAN

Nov 20, 2012
Sandhu Saab,

Encouraging words from people like you rejuvenates our sinking hopes. Its the amount of time being taken which is a matter of concern....My consultants said after medicals it will take no more than two months to get the visa. How ill informed they are...I have realised now.

Sandhu Saab, You belong to FSW2 category....... kindly tell us about your arranged employment offer.... and how easy/ difficult it is to get the same. Please share your NOC aswell.

Tomorrow is Tuesday.... and lets hope it will bring to an end our agonies ....

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
WOULD BE CANADIAN said:
Sandhu Saab,

Encouraging words from people like you rejuvenates our sinking hopes. Its the amount of time being taken which is a matter of concern....My consultants said after medicals it will take no more than two months to get the visa. How ill informed they are...I have realised now. They r right...........but now is quota scenario......... my friend also got visa in one month after send medical ......he send medical in may,12 & got the visa in june,12 & landed in canada in june last....he is M1 april applicant without AOR.

Sandhu Saab, You belong to FSW2 category....... kindly tell us about your arranged employment offer.... and how easy/ difficult it is to get the same. Please share your NOC aswell.

Tomorrow is Tuesday.... and lets hope it will bring to an end our agonies ....

WOULD BE CANADIAN

Nov 20, 2012
I wish I had the same luck as your friend..... by the way what was his NOC and could you share his timeline like when he submitted his medicals/passports, filed his application etc.

with so many of us waiting here for the visas after the medicals, your friend's case certainly seems to be an exception rather than a rule.... atleast under the current circumstances.

even this tuesday went futile for me..... nothing changed :(

indian crow

May 12, 2012
Dear friends,

all of us are eagerly waiting for the visa and its only normal that we check the status as often as we can .... but should we be checking it even in the night?

some one asked a good question about the time at which the website gets updated...... indian standard time of canadian.??

I hope one of you will be able to answer it..

this will set a definite deadline after which there is no point in checking the ecas ... presently the doubt remains whether the status has got updated in night or not...

Very difficult to stop myself from checking the status every now and then.

:)

WOULD BE CANADIAN

Nov 20, 2012
I guess the updates should go by the Indian standard time .

the reason i say so is because, NDVO has got all the records and files of an applicant so their employees would update it .....as per their working hours.

division of labour...... for each concerned country.

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
all those waiting for DM , dont worry. this is the lull before the storm. all those talking about medical monsoon , wait and watch ours will be heavy downpour of DM. 2013 is eagerly awaited.......

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
suna hai ki 2013 mein FSW ke naye cases ki applications, may month se hi start hongi...... if it is so, then it seems CHC has decided to clear all the backlog before it gets on with the new cases....... so definitely the first couple of months in 2013 will bring something good for all of us.

deepbrits

Aug 19, 2012
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22/06/12
Med's Done....
21/07/12
Passport Req..
22/06/12
Hey God please bless me with a maple leaf before Doomsday so that I can die with my stamped passport and lie down in peace at least in my grave.

;D