+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why is it that IRCC website asking me to fill IMM5257e (for applications outside of Canada) form for TRV when I am applying INSIDE of Canada?

amaya82

Feb 16, 2019
I was trying to apply for the TRV and when I finished doing the checklist, the site told me to fill the IMM5257e form for applications outside Canada? I dont understand this because I put that my current country of residence is CANADA. My purpose of visit is to see my sick father in my home country but I am on a PGWP so I want to visit home to see him. What is the exact form?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I was trying to apply for the TRV and when I finished doing the checklist, the site told me to fill the IMM5257e form for applications outside Canada? I dont understand this because I put that my current country of residence is CANADA. My purpose of visit is to see my sick father in my home country but I am on a PGWP so I want to visit home to see him. What is the exact form?
https://students.ubc.ca/international-student-guide/immigration/temporary-resident-visa-trv/apply-temporary-resident-visa-trv-within-canada-tutorial-overview

Follow this guide.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello I finished my entire program online from a DLI college. I'm applying for PGWP. Should I travel with my study permit or need visitor visa to travel for PGWP?

Where are you ? In Canada?

You need a TRV aka visitor visa to travel, study permit, work permit, are just permits.