+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why is CIC asking for CV, field of study, thesis, supervisors, publications.. ?

kamenashi1990

Mar 15, 2018
no I haven't got anything new yet :| but the way if you are Iranian there is a group in telegram where they are all people with delayed files, I can add you there to see the discussions, I asked for your nationality because they talk in Persian.
Oh Thanks a lot for the offering... I am Chinese and rarely heard anyone else having the same situations in my nationality...:( I will prepare EE anyways, please update me if any progress, I will do the same as well! Best Luck!

SinaGol

Feb 8, 2018
Oh Thanks a lot for the offering... I am Chinese and rarely heard anyone else having the same situations in my nationality...:( I will prepare EE anyways, please update me if any progress, I will do the same as well! Best Luck!
sure dear, by the way, what is that EE?

ryanbraving

Jul 31, 2018
hi there,
I am in same condition, could you please let me know if you have got your PR now? how long did it take to get the PR, after submitting your CV?

ryanbraving

Jul 31, 2018
Hi
I submitted my PR application in January. Background Check changed to In Progress and then Not applicable. It went to NA 2 weeks ago.
Now I received a message from CIC asking for me and my husband's Cv as well as a form asking about our fields of study, all thesis and supervisors that we hav had and list of publications.

Is this normal to be asked at this stage?
Anyone with a similar experience?
hi there,
I am at the same condition, could you please let me know if you have got your PR now? how long did it take to get the PR, after submitting your CV?

soodabeh

May 10, 2019
no I haven't got anything new yet :| but the way if you are Iranian there is a group in telegram where they are all people with delayed files, I can add you there to see the discussions, I asked for your nationality because they talk in Persian.
Hello, could you please add me?