+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why I have a vibe that something is wrong with these AIP's

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Not being negative, but realistic.

How come everyone is getting AIP . Haven't seen any refusals (Expect 1-2). If you compare last few year's statistics, Refusals were more than 20% in any category.

Howcome 1 in 100 coming up as Refused nowadays. Though i am still happy to have AIP , but I do somewhere feel that these are just showcased decisions.

---
Its just my opinion, If possible please inform about refusals here to know the actual Acid(if any) behind this AIP Rain

Please share your opinion or Refusals here ....

Reactions: demme343

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
AIP is not study permit. AIP is issued so you can begin online classes without entering Canada while they process your application. Once the REAL result come in, it will shed more light

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
AIP is not study permit. AIP is issued so you can begin online classes without entering Canada while they process your application. Once the REAL result come in, it will shed more light
But IRCC said there is a rare chance to get refusal in 2nd stage .So something is contradictory

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
But IRCC said there is a rare chance to get refusal in 2nd stage .So something is contradictory

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
Firstly, the dataset obtained in this forum is very small draw any conclusions on the overall percentage.
Refusals were coming over the past few weeks, maybe as soon as they were reviewed. However, all AIPs came at once. This making it look that more AIPs than refusals.

Time and again they have mentioned an AIP is as good as a study permit. Only in rare cases a 2nd stage will be rejected. So no need worry on that front.

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Let's look at it this way. First of all, your assumption that everyone is getting AIP is a misinformation. There are refusals and there still are a hell of a lot of people waiting for any sort of response.

Secondly, let's look at the common reasons for refusals. How many times has there been a refusal letter stating that "You are denied entry as you have submitted counterfeit documents" or "You are being refused a SP as we believe you are a terrorist". These are the points that will be looked into in Stage 2 review so you needn't worry if you were genuine in your application.

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
More importantly, If a person is thinking Canada is scamming people by making them pay the fees and do the classes online and later refuse their VISA, that person is clearly ill-informed or stupid.

The fees we pay may be substantial for us. However, for the country, it is very low. It hardly makes any difference. They say the education industry is so many billion dollars as there are many things involved. Moreover, they will make money if you are residing there, as you will be spending in CAD and paying taxes, not just during education, but also while you are working. Hence there are so many lucrative PGWP options. They want to just filter out students whom they think are entering the country in the name of a college degree and stay with someone else and work for cash under the radar without paying tax and availing all the free benefits Canada provides.

In conclusion, It is better for Canada if they give more AIP's for whomever they think they are eligible and not a burden.

D_D

Jun 8, 2020
More importantly, If a person is thinking Canada is scamming people by making them pay the fees and do the classes online and later refuse their VISA, that person is clearly ill-informed or stupid.

The fees we pay may be substantial for us. However, for the country, it is very low. It hardly makes any difference. They say the education industry is so many billion dollars as there are many things involved. Moreover, they will make money if you are residing there, as you will be spending in CAD and paying taxes, not just during education, but also while you are working. Hence there are so many lucrative PGWP options. They want to just filter out students whom they think are entering the country in the name of a college degree and stay with someone else and work for cash under the radar without paying tax and availing all the free benefits Canada provides.

In conclusion, It is better for Canada if they give more AIP's for whomever they think they are eligible and not a burden.
Dude Thank You So Much for saving this thread from becoming a NEGATIVE junkyard :::::::)

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Not being negative, but realistic.

How come everyone is getting AIP . Haven't seen any refusals (Expect 1-2). If you compare last few year's statistics, Refusals were more than 20% in any category.

Howcome 1 in 100 coming up as Refused nowadays. Though i am still happy to have AIP , but I do somewhere feel that these are just showcased decisions.

---
Its just my opinion, If possible please inform about refusals here to know the actual Acid(if any) behind this AIP Rain

Please share your opinion or Refusals here ....
In my opinion it's because right now they are more focus in providing the decision for those who have been approved with first stage (so that students can begin there online class ) rather than those who have failed the eligibility review. I think they will start providing the rejection decision once they are done with providing AIP just my opinion I might be wrong btw

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Firstly, the dataset obtained in this forum is very small draw any conclusions on the overall percentage.
Refusals were coming over the past few weeks, maybe as soon as they were reviewed. However, all AIPs came at once. This making it look that more AIPs than refusals.

Time and again they have mentioned an AIP is as good as a study permit. Only in rare cases a 2nd stage will be rejected. So no need worry on that front.
Good Analytics , Agree with your point

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Let's look at it this way. First of all, your assumption that everyone is getting AIP is a misinformation. There are refusals and there still are a hell of a lot of people waiting for any sort of response.

Secondly, let's look at the common reasons for refusals. How many times has there been a refusal letter stating that "You are denied entry as you have submitted counterfeit documents" or "You are being refused a SP as we believe you are a terrorist". These are the points that will be looked into in Stage 2 review so you needn't worry if you were genuine in your application.
Seems reasonable :)

kunaln53

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Psychologically speaking, you simply are looking for the next thing to worry about. Be happy with what you have right now. Atleast you still have the chance to start courses online.
Yeah Yeah ! , I am happy man,i already mention it