+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why I can't upload my IMM5257 after i validated it

Ritouty

Mar 19, 2019
I completed the form and validated it successfully, but I saw this when i tried to upload it.
I am pretty sure that i have validated it and nothing was wrong.I have been working on this for a week and i haven't solved it. I really need to finish this quickly because I will leave Canada to visit my home country in April 28 and i have to get back my passport before the day. Does anyone have the same problem or just me?
Can anyone help me to work this out?

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Does the form say validated at the top? Do you have the barcodes at the bottom? Is it the latest version of the form? What is the version? Try different browser computer, update Adobe etc.

Ritouty

Mar 19, 2019
Does the form say validated at the top? Do you have the barcodes at the bottom? Is it the latest version of the form? What is the version? Try different browser computer, update Adobe etc.
Yes,it does, I can see the barcodes after I validated it. The version is 02-2019, I believe it’s the latest version.And I have tried Google and IE, neither of one worked. I have used 6 different computers in my school, and 2 laptops of my friends’,
Nothing changed. I even created a new account last night, and It didn’t work.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Yes,it does, I can see the barcodes after I validated it. The version is 02-2019, I believe it’s the latest version.And I have tried Google and IE, neither of one worked. I have used 6 different computers in my school, and 2 laptops of my friends’,
Nothing changed. I even created a new account last night, and It didn’t work.
Are you copy/pasting anything? If you are try typing.