+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why French Language is important, when you are good in English

zafarkhattak

Mar 31, 2016
1. How French language learning and clearing TEF can benefit immigration process beside having good score in IELTS too.
2. Which province or PNP program give preference to french language, How it increase the chances of get immigration or influence the immigration process?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You do know that French is the second language of Canada, specifically Quebec where French is widely spoken and could be considered as the first language in that Province ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
zafarkhattak said:
1. How French language learning and clearing TEF can benefit immigration process beside having good score in IELTS too.
2. Which province or PNP program give preference to french language, How it increase the chances of get immigration or influence the immigration process?
As a francophone (CLB 7 minimum in French), you can send EOIs directly to New Brunswick (the only constitutionally bilingual province) and Prince Edward Island.

To get a NOI from Ontario, you need to submit both TEF and IELTS for the French speaking stream.

There is also the recent Mobilité francophone program where you can get a work permit without need for LMIA.

zafarkhattak

Mar 31, 2016
bellaluna said:
As a francophone (CLB 7 minimum in French), you can send EOIs directly to New Brunswick (the only constitutionally bilingual province) and Prince Edward Island.

To get a NOI from Ontario, you need to submit both TEF and IELTS for the French speaking stream.

There is also the recent Mobilité francophone program where you can get a work permit without need for LMIA.
So it means that overall learning French Language and get TEF with good marks is good.
One other thing.. LMIA or job has 600 points. How will that be covered in this Mobilité francophone program? Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
zafarkhattak said:
One other thing.. LMIA or job has 600 points. How will that be covered in this Mobilité francophone program? Thanks
It's not. Mobilite francophone is a LMIA-exempt temporary work permit program.
No LMIA, no 600 points.
So you can only earn Canadian work experience.

Navin312

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hi all i have a question i just did the french test and i got b2 in listening and reading after i finish the exam on computer but the writing and speaking results still take time to get so is it possible i just apply for the francophone work permit now or i should wait for the whole results to come first and then apply

Thanks for your replies