+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why foreign countries (especially USA/UK/Canada/Aus) are ultimate choice for immigration?

canadiandream2019

Aug 26, 2019
Just trying get the peoples thought on what make foreign country a irresistible option for immigration (including me). Its been a 9 years outside my country for me and did not felt like I am in foreign country (not completely) except that the weather is harsh and job market is not that hot and I am still hanging in here.

Pros
- Fresh Air
- Mind your own business and be happy.
- Strict Laws.

Cons
- Isolated in long term due to lack of social life.
- Not much to do outside your work and home.

What are your thoughts?

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just trying get the peoples thought on what make foreign country a irresistible option for immigration (including me). Its been a 9 years outside my country for me and did not felt like I am in foreign country (not completely) except that the weather is harsh and job market is not that hot and I am still hanging in here.

Pros
- Fresh Air
- Mind your own business and be happy.
- Strict Laws.

Cons
- Isolated in long term due to lack of social life.
- Not much to do outside your work and home.

What are your thoughts?

Will add:

Pros:
Good education (K-12, universities), also - better (vs my come country) attitude towards children & families
Access to resources, networks, established infrastructure for almost any kind of endeavor, etc
Strong passports (once you become a citizen, you can travel almost anywhere visa-free)
High living standards
Diversity - you meet people from everywhere you'll never meet back home

As of cons, the last one you noticed, at least the US where I'm currently located has a ton of nature-admiring/hiking opportunities - they really keep their nature clean, accessible and promote active lifestyle. I think Canada should be the same.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Because 1 $ = 70 rs. Otherwise Noone will move to the cold lifeless countries.
The plan should be to make as much money till 45 or 50 and get the hell out.