+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why does the Upload Document Page say International Canada Experience Program?

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

As I am getting closer and closer to submitting my e-APR, I noticed that for passport/travel document upload section, when I click the "?" sign, it says
"Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

Your passport must be valid when you apply to the International Experience Canada program and when you enter and depart from Canada. The work permit will not be issued for longer than the validity of your passport. Your passport must include a blank page other than the last page.

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport. Include a copy of:

the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.;
and any pages with stamps, visas or markings."

Is this normal? Why does it mention IEC here when I am applying for EE under CEC?

This is freaking me out a little bit :'(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Technical glitch, reported by many others. Ignore till they set it right. Upload just the bio page(s) of your valid passport and other pages with stamps/visas/markings only if you want to.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Technical glitch, reported by many others. Ignore till they set it right. Upload just the bio page(s) of your valid passport and other pages with stamps/visas/markings only if you want to.
would that be enough? Or i need to upload every single page of my passport even the blank ones?

Thank you Asivad Anac for answering my enquiries again, again, and again!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
would that be enough? Or i need to upload every single page of my passport even the blank ones?

Thank you Asivad Anac for answering my enquiries again, again, and again!
Definitely not each page of your passport.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
ok so just my bio pages and pages with visa and stamps?

Thanks!
IRCC asks for just the bio page(s). You may upload the pages with visas and stamps if you want to do so.