Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
angelbrat said:
Thank you...everyone whom responded.

I think I was just having a 'drama queen' day. ;)
We all have those... we are entitled to have them, in my opinion.

angelbrat said:
Although my application is now finished and finalized, I realized how many people were still going through the torment of the immigration system and felt if I could offer any encouragement or advice from my own experience from start to finish, then it would maybe ease the terrible time we have/had to go through.
I know that I appreciate the advice of people who are finished. I am often sad that so many move on afterward but understand.

angelbrat said:
But like others have stated, certain people do not deserve my advice and certain people make me so angry with their blatant fraudulent applications, that I find it hard to hold back.
What gets me is that these people think they are fooling the rest of us... and it aggravates me that good, kind people give legitimate answers to these trolls.

angelbrat said:
Maybe I deserve the negative karma in those situations, who knows?
The trolls deserve the negative Karma... but I look at it this way... my positive grows faster... and for every negative I must be making some kind of impact.... and I already know that I have a sarcastic, wry sense of humor and readily admit that I sometimes stir *cough* the shit... hee hee so I must deserve a few of them.

big old crazy hugs for everyone

tgchi13

Nov 25, 2009
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NY via Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 08
File Transfer...
05 August 08
Med's Request
April 08
Med's Done....
June 08
Interview........
12 Nov 09
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
refused Nov 09
Karma, in this case, is not an absolute; it is a rating. If you understood Karma you would believe differently.

If you have an opinion based on experience, personal, professional or otherwise "Karma" will acknowledge and appreciate it for its value and not give a $%^& about the ratings on an arbitrary website.

But, if you knew Karma, you would know that.