+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why did my visa application refused after passing my medical?

Humayunkhan

Jun 7, 2019
I had been asked for medical tests by the CIC, and a few days after my medical being passed, I had my student visa application refused stating only one reason that I do not have travel history. I have these concerns:
1. Why was I called for the medical when they had to refuse my application?
2. Is it not USUALLY required of the CIC to fully assess respective applications before requesting applicants for medical, may be at least to save their time and money ?
3. Was there a major problem detected in my application after the medical?
4. How would I know the major problem in my application had I only been given one reason that I dont have any travel history, which apparently is not a big issue?

Hoping for some good and new information.

Thank you!!!!!

Humayunkhan

Jun 7, 2019
Share Ur profile bro.... academics,ielts score, previous studies
Bro I am an ex student of Aitchison College Lahore(Pakistan), who had received an offer from York University. I did not provide IELTS because I did not apply through the SDS program. After getting refused in 2016 with the reason that i dont have any travel history, i went to malaysia and spent 2 years as a student. Then I applied from malaysia but got refused again with another reason. Now, i want to reapply for a third time..so i need some vital information.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Your story seems to be changing but anyway you should get caips notes and see if it gives more details.
They normally try to do refusal before medical but there is no guarantee that passing medical means you will get a visa.