Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Its officially 3 weeks as per cic site mentioning if i count from 29th april its already up and if i count from biometric enrolment its again today completed 3 weeks to be precise
The time you waited to get your bios done does not count for your processing.

Lisma4884

Mar 8, 2019
India
Then also mam if biometric was done by 2nd may and the cic has updated the biometric data by 3rd may itself and if we count from 3-23 may its officially 20 calendar days which are already completed so is it possible that sometimes it get delays beyond 20 days and if yes the reason might be heavy loads because mam i have such example where guys who have submitted application on May 3,5,8,9 even 10th may have already recieve the approval and only the 29th april slot is being delayed and yes 13th may was the day when the system showed

Your file is under view
Medical test passed
Backgrd check
Final desccison to be made
Today if it is not coming exactly 3 weeks over

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Then also mam if biometric was done by 2nd may and the cic has updated the biometric data by 3rd may itself and if we count from 3-23 may its officially 20 calendar days which are already completed so is it possible that sometimes it get delays beyond 20 days and if yes the reason might be heavy loads because mam i have such example where guys who have submitted application on May 3,5,8,9 even 10th may have already recieve the approval and only the 29th april slot is being delayed and yes 13th may was the day when the system showed

Your file is under view
Medical test passed
Backgrd check
Final desccison to be made
Today if it is not coming exactly 3 weeks over
You applied on 29th April. Your SDS application will be done on the old rules. That means you will have the old 45 day guarantee and not the new 20 calendar days.

Had you applied after April 30th, then you would have got 20 calendar days. This is why others got the study permit before you.

Reactions: Lisma4884

Lisma4884

Mar 8, 2019
India
You applied on 29th April. Your SDS application will be done on the old rules. That means you will have the old 45 day guarantee and not the new 20 calendar days.

Had you applied after April 30th, then you would have got 20 calendar days. This is why others got the study permit before you.

But please let me know if my file is under review from 13th may as they update they have also mention medical test cleared so from 13th may if they have started reviewing how long they can take to complete

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
But please let me know if my file is under review from 13th may as they update they have also mention medical test cleared so from 13th may if they have started reviewing how long they can take to complete
It should take 45 days from biometric submission.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
It takes approx 45 days or it may be possible that near to 30 days they do give or they have to follow rule of 45 days and will give on 45th day only
It should take 45 days, you may get it earlier than that. Maximum should be 45 days, unless there are some problems in the application.

Reactions: Lisma4884

chiraganand

Jul 30, 2019
Did you get your visa? Please reply

komalgoraya

Aug 16, 2019
I have submitted my online file on 21st june
Biometrics on 25th june
Biometrics completed on 26th june...
Till now ..2 months over and not even medical passed ...pls help me ..what to do. I have mailed delhi immigration also but they also didnt give any response

GautamJaveri

Aug 27, 2019
I have submitted my online file on 21st june
Biometrics on 25th june
Biometrics completed on 26th june...
Till now ..2 months over and not even medical passed ...pls help me ..what to do. I have mailed delhi immigration also but they also didnt give any response
Did you get your visa bro, even im facing the same situation as youve been facing..