+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why are you pissimistic? why scared? be positive..always

Oil Sand Guy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
I decided to move my response post to here (separate thread), in the hope it may cheer you up.
This is true story. The clue and key word it was that we honest, upfront, bold and blunt about everything we planned>
Here we go:

Why are you so scared? why do you have this negative attitude? why gloomy and why wanting to make it harder for yourself and others?

My wife was herself spnosored by her ex. He went to her country only a tourist (2 weeks). They met there for their first time ever. They got married there and he sponsored her (with our daugher who was 8 years old at then time). When they arrived here in Edmonton, they only managed to live with him for 6 months. According to her (as I never met him..or wanted to) he was aggressive and mean. They started the divorce process after 12 months exactly from her landing. When she moved out, she could successfully secure her life and become independent from him (no social assistance needed). We started our relationship online (we never met in person at that time), at the very end of her divorce procedure. I was in USA and was overstaying there. After a few months the divorce was granted. what could we do.? she could not afford coming to me in USA and I could NOT easily go to her. We loved each other.We still love one another of course. That is soooooo true and genuine. I made my plan to come to Canada and make a refugee claim, knowing that I could go to detention, I could have been thrown back to US, I could be deported. I took the risk and also I knew in advance that refugee claim would be rejected eventually and I would be deported. I married her immediately. We have our little son right now. We applied inland after few months of my arrival and marriage. I got approved for my PR 3 weeks ago. I am working in the Oil Industry here, HENCE my user name.

Do not ger scared ladies and gentlemen. take life easy

Perfect

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 11, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 5, 2010
AOR Received.
October 5, 2010
File Transfer...
September 10, 2010
Med's Done....
February 20, 2010
wooooow..somehow I find that really encouraging. Im going to make the decision of not worrying so much and let life unfold itself...Congradz by the way and heres to your happy family..

Oil Sand Guy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Perfect said:
wooooow..somehow I find that really encouraging. Im going to make the decision of not worrying so much and let life unfold itself...Congradz by the way and heres to your happy family..
Don't worry too much young man/young lady. It is your fate and destination. If you are entitled to it, it will eventually arrive. If not, that can be the best chice and best destination.
Always keep smiling and be optimistic......Worrying so much can tear you off.

KimJuliBC

Oct 18, 2010
Oil Sand Guy said:
I decided to move my response post to here (separate thread), in the hope it may cheer you up.
This is true story. The clue and key word it was that we honest, upfront, bold and blunt about everything we planned>
Here we go:

Why are you so scared? why do you have this negative attitude? why gloomy and why wanting to make it harder for yourself and others?

My wife was herself spnosored by her ex. He went to her country only a tourist (2 weeks). They met there for their first time ever. They got married there and he sponsored her (with our daugher who was 8 years old at then time). When they arrived here in Edmonton, they only managed to live with him for 6 months. According to her (as I never met him..or wanted to) he was aggressive and mean. They started the divorce process after 12 months exactly from her landing. When she moved out, she could successfully secure her life and become independent from him (no social assistance needed). We started our relationship online (we never met in person at that time), at the very end of her divorce procedure. I was in USA and was overstaying there. After a few months the divorce was granted. what could we do.? she could not afford coming to me in USA and I could NOT easily go to her. We loved each other.We still love one another of course. That is soooooo true and genuine. I made my plan to come to Canada and make a refugee claim, knowing that I could go to detention, I could have been thrown back to US, I could be deported. I took the risk and also I knew in advance that refugee claim would be rejected eventually and I would be deported. I married her immediately. We have our little son right now. We applied inland after few months of my arrival and marriage. I got approved for my PR 3 weeks ago. I am working in the Oil Industry here, HENCE my user name.

Do not ger scared ladies and gentlemen. take life easy
What is your point? what are you trying to say or advise us to do?
The law is the law. The law can be unfair, imperfect or totally wrong, but it is still there. Are you telling us to follow the law or to follow your way?

Poetic

Star Member
Sep 22, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
12-06-2010
Interview........
No Interview!!!
Passport Req..
25-10-2010
^ He's not telling us to do neither, he's simply telling us to stay motivated and keep a positive attitude.

Misplaced Brit

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/10/2010
Poetic said:
^ He's not telling us to do neither, he's simply telling us to stay motivated and keep a positive attitude.
I second that!