+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why are you people like this???

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some people are not very knowlegable in computer. So they might have accidentally mess it up but not on purpose. Relax.

Reactions: Anonymous109

irinaaas11

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Some people are not very knowlegable in computer. So they might have accidentally mess it up but not on purpose. Relax.
The whole sheet was deleted initially, now it's all messed up, and the formulas are gone. I was looking forward to seeing other people's timelines and now it's all screwed.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The whole sheet was deleted initially, now it's all messed up, and the formulas are gone. I was looking forward to seeing other people's timelines and now it's all screwed.
Just chill. This same thing & other things happened a lot of times too on July 2022 spreadsheet. As i’ve said it is by accident by inputing their timelines but they are not that good in computer what more with excel. If you have time to post here just fix it :)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suspect you have more important things to think about. After all...does it even matter what another person's progress shows? Really?!

Reactions: Flyingfast