+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why am I not getting the PN from Ontario?

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
Guys,

Pl help me what should I do to earn a PN from Ontario etc? I have refreshed my application thrice, but in vain. It's so frustrating to sit on the edge and wait. I never thought that even 8.5 bands and 8 years of solid work experience is insufficient to move to Canada. My hopes are diminishing with every passing day. My NOC is 0601 -Corporate Sales Manager, is this NOC not required anywhere in Ontario etc? I can't believe that. To add on to that, I will be losing 5 points in August , and then surely I can kiss Canada a goodbye ! #Hopeless

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no mistake of yours. As per your score, you are eligible to receive PN from Ontario. But, unfortunately, Ontario has stopped issuing notifications. Reason not known.

Stay tuned. They are working on their backlog and hopefully they will reopen once they complete their backlog.

dr rd

Sep 11, 2013
When did they stop ?/any idea ??
Bcz I created my EE profile and jobbank Registration done last week. 426 score... But no PT notification. I live in Ontario.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

Disclaimer:

Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a notification of interest.

I also believe it may be because they are busy with their backlog.

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
@ BABLA

I understand ur concern, but rest assured u will receive PT from Ontario, ways even if ur points drop by 5 or 20 it won't matter if ur going through OINP way,
Secondly considering your Profile please look how are the sales job prospects in Canada, i have seen that their primary preference for these kind of profiles is to recruit Local Citizen.But u being from sales would definitely know how to survive. :)

PT should come by May-June , cause they have Backlog to clear till February Applicants.

Stay Calm its Minimum 12 MONTHS - 14 MONTHS PROCESS.

CHEERS !