+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why am i no longer eligible for express entry

Aug 7, 2019
hi,
i was in the express entry pool but i suddenly got kicked out. i don't know if it is because i changed jobs, but it doesn't matter how much i try, it says i am ineligible.

Also i have less than 3 years experience in my NOC, that was a par-time job and i have to quit in order to work in my current job. Also my NOC was 20 hours per week, and i have a degree in that field. unfortunately my current job is not in my field of study.

Do you have any suggestion?

Pavel345

May 4, 2018
Hi,

Reason #1 - Your application expired since the profile is active for a certain period of time (1 or 2 years). All you need is to just reapply again.
Reason #2 - Your score decreased to a lower than a minimum score required, most probably because of your age having been increased and you lost 5 points

Aug 7, 2019
Hi,

Reason #1 - Your application expired since the profile is active for a certain period of time (1 or 2 years). All you need is to just reapply again.
Reason #2 - Your score decreased to a lower than a minimum score required, most probably because of your age having been increased and you lost 5 points
that's the problem nothing has changed as i submitted my application in January of this year 2019.... HMM? i just had my birthday a few months ago (MAYBE THAT'S THE ISSUE)
but i would atleast expect a lower score with my age change as i was hoping to apply for provincial nominee program. My score was only 376 and all my documents are less than 1 year old, so i was hoping to apply for PNP this summer. Unfortunately i just cant seem to get a eligible profile since i switched jobs.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Your new NOC might not fall under 0, A or B.
As you removed the other one, you will not be eligible if current NOC is either C or D.

Atleast one job should be in 0, A or B.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Your new NOC might not fall under 0, A or B.
As you removed the other one, you will not be eligible if current NOC is either C or D.

Atleast one job should be in 0, A or B.
Unfortunately i just cant seem to get a eligible profile since i switched jobs.
Try keeping your old NOC as your primary NOC.

It's perfectly acceptable to have more than one NOC as long as you have 1 continuous full time (or equivalent part-time) experience in the primary NOC. You can then combine it with experience in other eligible NOCs (0, A, or B) even if they are less than a year long.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Absolutely.
1 has to be either NOC 0, A or B; equivalent to 1 year full time.
Any other 0, A or B job will add up if you have entered multiple experiences.

Aug 7, 2019
thank you. I think my current job is a C.. I will review to see what i can do. However i did not change my primary NOC, only the current job..
I will keep you updated

Aug 7, 2019
Try keeping your old NOC as your primary NOC.

It's perfectly acceptable to have more than one NOC as long as you have 1 continuous full time (or equivalent part-time) experience in the primary NOC. You can then combine it with experience in other eligible NOCs (0, A, or B) even if they are less than a year long.
thank you My primary NOC starts with 11..., but the NOC of my current job starts with 40... Although they are both A do you think that might be the the problem because its in a total different field/category?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
thank you My primary NOC starts with 11..., but the NOC of my current job starts with 40... Although they are both A do you think that might be the the problem because its in a total different field/category?
Field doesn't matter.
Check other entries, viz amount of money, number of family members, IELTS score (should not have expired) etc.

Aug 7, 2019
I'm still confused :(

i created my EE profile in February and had a score of 376, and I just turned 28 last month

I did my IELTS in October: L 7.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 7 (i plan to resit)
POF: 15000
Primary NOC 1122 i have 3 years of experience in this category, (but i also have 1 year in 1123, and my current job is 4032)
I updated by EE profile with my new job and it says i'm no longer eligible.

i tried to recreate my profile to without adding my new job and it still says im ineligible.

i have a bachelors degree that was approved by WES.

do you have any suggestion as to where i may go wrong?

My new job is in another country, could that be the reason?

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I'm still confused :(

i created my EE profile in February and had a score of 376, and I just turned 28 last month

I did my IELTS in October: L 7.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 7 (i plan to resit)
POF: 15000
Primary NOC 1122 i have 3 years of experience in this category, (but i also have 1 year in 1123, and my current job is 4032)
I updated by EE profile with my new job and it says i'm no longer eligible.

i tried to recreate my profile to without adding my new job and it still says im ineligible.

i have a bachelors degree that was approved by WES.

do you have any suggestion as to where i may go wrong?

My new job is in another country, could that be the reason?
When you got prompted for average hours per week what did you put?

I think you are best helped if you list the questions on your EE profile and put your response beside it so others may be able to zero in on what you are doing wrong.

I checked your eligibility and you should have 70 out of 100. Unless your part time work in your primary noc adds up to less than a year. How many hours did you work per week in your primary noc?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019

I think you are best helped if you list the questions on your EE profile and put your response beside it so others may be able to zero in on what you are doing wrong.

I checked your eligibility and you should have 70 out of 100. Unless your part time work in your primary noc adds up to less than a year. How many hours did you work per week in your primary noc?
Yes, this.
Or else, we're all doing is shooting in the dark.

Aug 7, 2019

WORK EXPERIENCE: primary NOC (1122) =30 per week 30 (2017-2019), NOC 1123= 40 hrs per week (2018-2019), NOC 4032 40 hrs (2019-present)

i'll post responses below

Aug 7, 2019
1./ Profile details:
*i selected all province (i do prefer Ontario, but beggars aren't choosers :D, so i really don't care much for where i go) (No provincial nomination or job offer)
*single
*Has CAMELIA ISONIA GAYLE applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? YES -(because i've visited before)
*I put the country i was born & the country i'm now living
*Dependents 1 + $16000
*No relatives in canada

2./ Study & Languages
*Education - Bachelors Degree
-I also listed my PMP but i didnt get that vetted because i got it after vetting my degree
*IELTS - less than 1 year old (S 7 L 7.5 W 7 R 6.5)

3./ Work History
*Primary NOC 1122 - Qualified May 2017
*No Canadian certification
*No job offer
*Esperience - NOC 1122 (2017-2019) 30 hrs PART TIME
- NOC 1123 (2018-2019) 40 hrs
- NOC 4032 (2019-present) 40 hrs

*Research - Yes i applied to jobs in Canada
- Yes my primary education and experience is acceptable
- i checked (Work-related or professional organization & School)
* Will i need a license or certification to practice - NO