+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why ? All Green except prohibition?

Smsm73

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
Hello guys,
What is prohibition ? Few applicants including me, has all green except prohibition . The majority according the excel sheet getting LPP done on the same day.
for applicants who still has prohibition in process for months does it mean the officer just missed it and need someone to remind him about it? Or they assigned it other office ? It is really strange!

Reactions: monamigo

NAAJ

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Hello guys,
What is prohibition ? Few applicants including me, has all green except prohibition . The majority according the excel sheet getting LPP done on the same day.
for applicants who still has prohibition in process for months does it mean the officer just missed it and need someone to remind him about it? Or they assigned it other office ? It is really strange!
Same here, language and physical presence completed, prohibition pending for over 5 months now!
Did you order GCMS notes? If yes, check application location (ie. E-grant pending docs).
delay in prohibition could be a result of pending report from CSIS or CBSA.

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Same here, language and physical presence completed, prohibition pending for over 5 months now!
Did you order GCMS notes? If yes, check application location (ie. E-grant pending docs).
i feel that they just forgotten to push the complete button so we can have our oath.

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
you can request for CSIS notes that will give you insights if there is anything pending on CSIS side https://atip-aiprp.tbs-sct.gc.ca/en/Home/Privacy

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I just received my notes but i dont understand.
There is a part saying prohibition passed and another saying not started

Last edited:

Smsm73

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
Hello guys,
After almost 3 months my prohibition turned green .
Primary office Massassauga-
secondary office RC-8090
Just waiting for oath email.
Good luck for all of us

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I kind of agree with both sides hahaha. It is fine to complain about something with people that are going through the same thing, but we also shouldn't centre our attention to this 7/24. Honestly, I just visit this forum once or twice a day and check my citizenship application daily. It is okay to complain here from time to time hahaha.

Reactions: Smsm73 and Refugeee