+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who's used Lawyers?

Nicola1985

Dec 6, 2007
a question here. Who's used immigration Lawyers, and what did you think of them, were they of good use?

I've hired one, and once i get all my questions together i shall use them..

Regards

Nicola

shawnmike

May 11, 2007
Even i am planning to hire one lawyer. Did you already hired one? Can you give me some insight or your experiences of filing through a lawyer. Any information regarding this would help?

vishs

Dec 12, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ttbliss....what is WWICS???? because I am also looking for something good....

Nicola1985

Dec 6, 2007
well i have hired this lawyer on this link http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-advice.html

not yet used him, but will do when im ready, need to sort few more things out first. but would be intersted to see what lawyers people have used, and what u thought of them

Best regards

Nicola From Uk

krazykayne

Dec 19, 2007
I have hired one and they operate from Montreal-Quebec.
Look good and quite professional. Go ahead and use one if you can afford it. They will save you a lot of hassles.

hesselink

Star Member
Aug 13, 2007
hi there im in glasgow and used a lawyer i went down skilled worker route and got my visa after 3 years

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Nicola1985 said:
well i have hired this lawyer on this link http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-advice.html

not yet used him, but will do when im ready, need to sort few more things out first. but would be intersted to see what lawyers people have used, and what u thought of them

Best regards

Nicola From Uk
[/quote

Hi there

I did and believe me my friends he is so professional, David Cohen is a very good option, I do recommend his services, I always had somebody asigned to take care of my case.

www.canadavisa.com

regards
Eduardo

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
I did hire a lawyer and our application was approved. The lawyer, himself, gave me very good advice which was key to the ultimate success of our application. For this, I paid extra, as I requested more than one phone consultation. But it was well worth it. This was information that the firm's paralegals either didn't know or didn't concern themselves with. Most of the "processing" and review of my application documents was done by paralegals and I found more than one error in their emails to me. But like I said, the eventual outcome was positive.

If I had known then what I know now, I could have applied without their help. And if I were to give you advice, I would say this: Pay for a consultation with a lawyer who will seriously think about your specific qualifications, situation, etc. and give you specific advice.

Personally, I found the phone consultations with the lawyer much more cost-beneficial than having paralegals look over my documents. The paralegals never said one word about my application documents - except that they had received them.