+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who should be the primary applicant

Aneeshashim

Jun 3, 2020
Hello ,
Can i make my wife as primary applicant because shes having master degree and certification from UK ?
i don't have a bachelor degree from a recognized university. So i think there is no point of sending my certificate to WES for ECA. Mostly it will get Rejected

And if i am making my wife as primary applicant . do i need to sent both of us certificate for ECA to WES, or i need to sent only her certificate .
Or there is any requirement we both need to sent our certificate for ECA ....Please help me .

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello ,
Can i make my wife as primary applicant because shes having master degree and certification from UK ?
i don't have a bachelor degree from a recognized university. So i think there is no point of sending my certificate to WES for ECA. Mostly it will get Rejected

And if i am making my wife as primary applicant . do i need to sent both of us certificate for ECA to WES, or i need to sent only her certificate .
Or there is any requirement we both need to sent our certificate for ECA ....Please help me .
Your wife should be primary applicant, you dont have to send your certificates for evaluation unless you are claiming points for it. In your education section just select none and you will be fine.