+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who send their medical in november ... waiting for passport request

kevin18

Feb 17, 2011
hi, did any one get Passport Request who send their medical in November .... well looking other threads, the waiting period its gone up to be 3 months or more .... any idea ? i did my medical on 1/November/2010 no news yet ...... join the form to share the time period good luck

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey

My medical and the required fee was delivered on 2 of November 2010, still no reply. soon to be 4months. i had also heard that it will come within 3months but now its 4th month now.

no idea whats going on over there ?
just waiting and waiting.

fingers crossed to all of us.

kevin18

Feb 17, 2011
hi ,

hasse im alsowaiting for my ppr .people told me that it take 4 to5 months now a days immigration process is going really slow ....hope our will come soon

hasse

May 11, 2010
yeah u are right but i have also heard that the usual time is around 3months.

people who have landed in Canada have got their PPR in 3months.

i guess it all depends on luck.

but lets keep our fingers crossed. cuz its soon be 4months for me in 10days time.

good luck to all of us.

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
kevin18 said:
hi, did any one get Passport Request who send their medical in November .... well looking other threads, the waiting period its gone up to be 3 months or more .... any idea ? i did my medical on 1/November/2010 no news yet ...... join the form to share the time period good luck

hey

i have sent mine in ocotber but still waiting for the passport request, i have heard that it could take up to six months , any way gud luck to every one including me , :)