+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who received OOPnP today 9th June?

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakhileshreddy said:
i am not geeting the PT i dont know why... is it because i created-the profile by a representative.

I am also in the same situation, I have been waiting since last wednesday (recreated profile). I am at 439. Really, it is so frustrating. Dont know what is wrong with our profiles.

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
my rep recreated my EE profile on 5th of june 2015 and i see my score went up drastically from 426 to 447.

dont know what is wrong..

still002

Jun 1, 2015
I went to Opportunity Ontario and asked somebody working there. They said that they did not know why we were not chosen by the system. From their explanation it seems to me that the system picks up candidates randomly; there is no guarantee that everyone will be picked. It seems really weird to me. They also mentioned that the PT is not subject to the 2700 cap. They will keep sending out PT's until the number of APPLICATION reaches 2700, not the number of PT reaching 2700.

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the email just now from CIC that "Your application has been updated". I logged into myCIC account and I do not find any messages for OOPNP.

Did you guys experience the same as well in the past, how much time does it take for the PT email or message to arrive.

My score is 454 and I recreated my profile on 4th June, evening.

Thanks.

5amsjm

Apr 8, 2015
Makolutus said:
I got the email just now from CIC that "Your application has been updated". I logged into myCIC account and I do not find any messages for OOPNP.

Did you guys experience the same as well in the past, how much time does it take for the PT email or message to arrive.

My score is 454 and I recreated my profile on 4th June, evening.

Thanks.
I submitted my profile almost same time and still waiting for the PT. I got this mail last Friday night, nothing shows in the message box since then. So chances are that is just a bug mail.
BTW, what is your NOC?

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
5amsjm said:
I submitted my profile almost same time and still waiting for the PT. I got this mail last Friday night, nothing shows in the message box since then. So chances are that is just a bug mail.
BTW, what is your NOC?
My NOC is 2283 and I have been in Ontario since past 1 year, I have read in almost all of the posts where people have received PT that they do get this email notification prior getting the PT message.

Thanks

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makolutus said:
My NOC is 2283 and I have been in Ontario since past 1 year, I have read in almost all of the posts where people have received PT that they do get this email notification prior getting the PT message
I received email that my account had been updated, I logged in but saw no changes. After 10 minutes I tried once more and saw my PT. so the email was earlier than letter in my cic

5amsjm

Apr 8, 2015
Russian said:
I received email that my account had been updated, I logged in but saw no changes. After 10 minutes I tried once more and saw my PT. so the email was earlier than letter in my cic
Good for your guys.
I received the noticed last Friday, but there's still no PT in my CIC profile now.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have also recreated(439) my profile almost at the same time(June 4th Evening) and I am also still waiting for the PT. It seems system is not able to recognize the profiles which were created on June 4th evening . LOL :) Its time to re-create the file again to night.

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
5amsjm said:
Congrats! I don't think you have a P.E licence then, right?
Thanks, correct I don't. There are 4 exams needed, about an year worth of effort. U of T has some classes, looks like achievable (nothing to be scared of)...

They allow to work in regulated professions just can't use the title and need PE's supervision.

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hey Guys,

No I dont have a PE licence. Just EIT licence that does not really count for anything at all. I have not mentioned it anywhere.

BMT

Mar 27, 2015
Just got mine!!!
No e-mail. I've seen it directly on my CIC account.
NOC4011
40yo
can$ over 50K
family of 4
CELPIP 7,8,12,12
PhD. All diplomas from outside Canada
Profile resubmitted at 4am, 5th July

One thing I did today, I don't it is just a coincidence or not, was review all my application. I have selected "All provinces" option instead of selecting Ontario and some other options. After all parts were shown "updated" I've pressed "continue" and re-signed the electronic declaration.
This update may have triggered something on the system, who knows... But it's free ;) and you don't go to the end of the queue as on the case you withdraw and re-create your profile.

Regards