+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who is supposed to pay for working visa? company or the worker

Kapton

Dec 2, 2019
Someone contacted me from canada about a job. Following series if email exchange he decided to get me the visa. However the email i got from the Canadian visa was like the employer is supposed to pay 98% of the visa cost then i will pay 2% and it bothers me so please check this email out if its from Canadian visas or whatever. Moreover they to be from the Canadian embassy in Ottawa. But how is that possible. I mean ottawa is in canada right? How come would there be an embassy of Canada in canada. The following is the address.

ELIAS PUNGONG
DEPUTY CHIEF OF MISSION
CANADIAN EMBASSY OTTAWA, CANADA
vfs_canadianvisas@post.com

BRAIN OLLEY
CONSULATE GENERAL
STAY TO ENJOY OUR SECURITY !!!

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Sounds very much like a scam. If you want, you can post the email they sent with all personal information removed.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Someone contacted me from canada about a job. Following series if email exchange he decided to get me the visa. However the email i got from the Canadian visa was like the employer is supposed to pay 98% of the visa cost then i will pay 2% and it bothers me so please check this email out if its from Canadian visas or whatever. Moreover they to be from the Canadian embassy in Ottawa. But how is that possible. I mean ottawa is in canada right? How come would there be an embassy of Canada in canada. The following is the address.

ELIAS PUNGONG
DEPUTY CHIEF OF MISSION

BRAIN OLLEY
CONSULATE GENERAL
Clearly a scam.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018

ELIAS PUNGONG
DEPUTY CHIEF OF MISSION

BRAIN OLLEY
CONSULATE GENERAL
Definitely a scam.. It is the worker who pays for the Work Visa. The employer pays when you are applying for your Provincial Nominee Program

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

ELIAS PUNGONG
DEPUTY CHIEF OF MISSION

BRAIN OLLEY
CONSULATE GENERAL
FAKE!
You can tell that it's a scam as soon as you see the email address.