+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who is applying for MPNP 2015.. Please discuss

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Thanks bjkt...I appreciate ur comment.. As I read on website CIC will announce new allocations for MPNP 2015. It means the total number of application will be taken?

Also do you think any rules or changes will be done for skilled worker category who has sponsors? As nothing is mentioned there for new changes. Only I read its a temporary pause due to high number of applications. What u say?

SSDhiman

Dec 4, 2014
sumitk12345 said:
Anybody who will apply for MPNP 2015, please discuss here.
Hi sumitk12345,
I will be applying for MBPNP but as of now there is no information released by Canadian Govt. regarding requirements of this program, it will be helpful for everyone to be ready with your basic document requirements including IELTS, it is expected that IELTS score requirements may be 6 each.

maclan

Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm going to apply for MPNP 2015 too.

I applied last November unfortunately it was to late already.

Any idea when can we re-apply again?

Thank You

kslmtn

Dec 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

anyone here who is applying for MPNP this March? My relative has all the documents but how about the forms? Will the forms be included in the MPNP online when applicants are already allowed to log in?

Thanks! :)

maclan

Dec 10, 2014
Are you going to apply under the General Stream? How did you know that it's going to be March?

Brownsuga007

Nov 26, 2014
I would be applying by the way who knows about Canadian Visa expert agency, seen too many scam related report lately, I did my eligibility with them for 72dollars, right now i'm thinking of handling the process myself....I need advice.THANKS

Nichy

Nov 16, 2014
Brownsuga007 said:
I would be applying by the way who knows about Canadian Visa expert agency, seen too many scam related report lately, I did my eligibility with them for 72dollars, right now i'm thinking of handling the process myself....I need advice.THANKS
I can refer you to one. They are very good in what they do, they will guide and provided you all the information needed before you sent your package.
They make sure my ref letter is well detailed and all other supporting docs were completed as well as verified by scanning the docs to them first before i was asked to send it. I have my PER already.

randeep108

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
god knows
Nomination.....