Not applicable
Passport Req..
09-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2016 passport received 30th-May2016
LANDED..........
04-06-2016
tdot_guy said:
do they ever review before the due date?
90% no. only some super lucky applicants file gets reviewed before due date. ;D

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
saja_roy said:
90% no. only some super lucky applicants file gets reviewed before due date. ;D
tdot_guy said:
do they ever review before the due date?
I just want to tell if the Applicant is Lucky enough, then why he has Second Review...?! :p :D :p ;D 8)

rossar

Mar 19, 2015
I have submitted the application in March 3rd
AOR March 20th
Medical request not got till now.

GCMS Notes:
I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation, FOSS/GCMS check:- No adverse infor. All applicants currently hold valid stus in Canada. Dependent1 – Dependent 3 CIVIL STATUS – F married Spouse is accompanying – Marriage certificate is on file – Dependent1 – Birth Ceritificate: Birth cert on file confirms PA and spouse/ Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(S)- Copy of passport on file:YES – Dependent 2: Birth certificate: : Birth cert on file confirms PA and spouse/ Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(S)- Copy of passport on file:YES.WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifiying period is:XXXX to XXXXX Dates of authorized work experience –within ‘Qualifying Period’ – in a skill level o, A or B occupation:XXXX to XXXX cateogry of work permit:INTRA COMPANY TRANSFEREE post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to Schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXXXTO LOCK-IN, NOC:2283 selected, Full time SENIOR TESTER with XXXXX. A T4 from 2013 shows reported earnings of $XXXX. A T4 from 2012 Shows reported earnings of XXXX. No letter of reference received. PA submitted other evidence. Web-based search conducted – online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA:- RCMP Screening: No reportable trace- Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common Law :- RCMP Screening: - Police Certificates: - India
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Kindly let me know if anyone is waiting like this for long time.

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
rossar said:
I have submitted the application in March 3rd
AOR March 20th
Medical request not got till now.

GCMS Notes:
I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation, FOSS/GCMS check:- No adverse infor. All applicants currently hold valid stus in Canada. Dependent1 – Dependent 3 CIVIL STATUS – F married Spouse is accompanying – Marriage certificate is on file – Dependent1 – Birth Ceritificate: Birth cert on file confirms PA and spouse/ Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(S)- Copy of passport on file:YES – Dependent 2: Birth certificate: : Birth cert on file confirms PA and spouse/ Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(S)- Copy of passport on file:YES.WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifiying period is:XXXX to XXXXX Dates of authorized work experience –within ‘Qualifying Period' – in a skill level o, A or B occupation:XXXX to XXXX cateogry of work permit:INTRA COMPANY TRANSFEREE post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to Schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXXXTO LOCK-IN, NOC:2283 selected, Full time SENIOR TESTER with XXXXX. A T4 from 2013 shows reported earnings of $XXXX. A T4 from 2012 Shows reported earnings of XXXX. No letter of reference received. PA submitted other evidence. Web-based search conducted – online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA:- RCMP Screening: No reportable trace- Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common Law :- RCMP Screening: - Police Certificates: - India
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Kindly let me know if anyone is waiting like this for long time.

I would suggest you to send a reference letter specifying your job roles and resposnsibilities so as to satisfy the VO that you meet the requirements under the NOC you applied for!

saja_roy

Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015 RCMP certificate
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11-08-2014
Med's Request
16-07-2015 RPRF Req 20-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015 ecas updated medical received on 22-04-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
09-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-06-2016
is it wise to send the reference letter until it has been asked by CIC. I am also in the same boat and planning to do so. As per my GCMS notes , "my roles and responsibility is not mentioned in the employment letter". Actually its there in the work permit petition file rather than on the employment letter. the petition file i have already submitted along with the application.

Will it be good to send the same again and ask the VO to refer to the work permit petition document for roles and responsibility. This might save me for getting another query from VO. any advise

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
saja_roy said:
is it wise to send the reference letter until it has been asked by CIC. I am also in the same boat and planning to do so. As per my GCMS notes , "my roles and responsibility is not mentioned in the employment letter". Actually its there in the work permit petition file rather than on the employment letter. the petition file i have already submitted along with the application.

Will it be good to send the same again and ask the VO to refer to the work permit petition document for roles and responsibility. This might save me for getting another query from VO. any advise
I am exactly in the same boat as you are. The problem with the work permit petition document is it was issued before you started performing your duties in the company so after joining the company you may perform different roles. For this reason they do not consider work permit petition as LOE. you have to submit an LOE during your employment in the company with the roles and duties.
I sent the latest LOE after seeing the reviewer comments in gcms. I would recommend you to send it before the second VO opens your file for review.

saja_roy

Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015 RCMP certificate
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11-08-2014
Med's Request
16-07-2015 RPRF Req 20-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015 ecas updated medical received on 22-04-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
09-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-06-2016
pvr said:
I am exactly in the same boat as you are. The problem with the work permit petition document is it was issued before you started performing your duties in the company so after joining the company you may perform different roles. For this reason they do not consider work permit petition as LOE. you have to submit an LOE during your employment in the company with the roles and duties.
I sent the latest LOE after seeing the reviewer comments in gcms. I would recommend you to send it before the second VO opens your file for review.
My LOE which i have submitted is issued after i started working. I came to canada as ICT(intra company transfer) in this case I am not suppose to perform any other duties other than mentioned in the work permit petition. I do not understand why this will not be considered. More over I have left the company 5 moths back so will not be able to provide anything else apart from this. Is there any other way by which VO can be satisfied?

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
My application was reviewed in 16 December. And 1st VO noted second review , because duties were generic. Due date was 16 Jan 2015, but i did not received any news from them. I just received my GCMS notes, so now i know what is the problem.

Mar 21, 2015
In same boat as most of you, the dreadful 2nd review.

snippet of gcms notes:
Application xxx, .... make the following recommendation:
FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. PA currently holds valid status in Canada.. CIVIL STATUS: - Married. PA copy of passport on file: yes. - marriage cert. on file - Spouse copy of passport on file: yes. - PA has canadian born child - birth cert. and passport on file. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from xxAPR2011 to xxAPR2014. Date of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in skill level 0,A or B occupation: since xxJUL2012 Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: University According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1:XXMAY2012 to LOCK-IN, NOC: 2173 selected, Full time SOFTWARE ENGINEER with XYZ. Employment letter dated XXMAR2014 confirm date of employment, position title and a salary of XX per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. Both a T4 and NOA from 2013 show reported earnings of XX. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Web-based search conducted - website not available (CIC blocked webpage) - For Officer Review LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmark for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: - RCMP Screening: NO reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. Police Certificate from India is a photocopy - Original appears to be submitted with the application for study permit in 2007. Also Police certificate from India is dated XXJUN2007; it is the officer's discretion to whether request a new PC MEDICALS: - Current medical status: Not started. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

due date 2015/05

applied for PR in april 2014, aor may 2014. Still waiting for medical request. I just went ahead and did my medical today anyways.

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Did anyone send a new Employment Letter, when they see that VO has concerns about it(GCMS notes) ? and what happened after it?
Is it possible to faster the process somehow , ot my application will be in the line for second reviewer ?

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
I have mine referred to second review in June 2014 and reply/update till now.
According to the gcms the vo felt that all duties does not match to the NOC selected.Sent an updated reference letter in Jan and still waiting.

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Hi Friends,

I received my next set of GCMS yesterday. Same due date of 22 Feb 2015, no progress.

However the officer has added another note under 'Other Concerns', that my Reference letter has been issued by an account manager in the US.

Now my account manager is actually from the US office. I am planning to send them reference letters from my colleagues who also work under the same manager.

Should reference letters from colleagues be on any letter head?

Any other suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks in advance.