+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who does Attestation for AICTE approved College's PGDM Statement of Marks?

philipgeo88

Apr 14, 2018
Friends here,
A big thank you, in advance, to all who take an effort to help.

1st Question
(Type of Education in WES Submission to generate WES Reference Number.):
For Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) done through AICTE approved college which "TYPE OF EDUCATION" do we select while uploading the CREDENTIAL evaluation in the WES Canada website?

- I selected "STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION" because it says Diploma under education description, where as the other options say
Degree (for University),
Certification (for Professional education - Institute for CAs, etc)
Final Examination Schooling certificate (Secondary education) &
Gen. Nursing & Midwifery (which is definitely not my course).

2nd Question
(Who is authorized to do Attestation & Whom should I contact for PG Diploma in Management):
WES site says, "Mark Sheets must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the State Board of Technical Education."

I have done my PGDM from Institute for Technology & management, Bangalore (AICTE approved college). Whom should I contact for the attestation of my Statement of Marks/Marks Sheet?
a) Somebody from my College?
b) Somebody/An Office/A Website from AICTE?

c) Will my college contact AICTE on my behalf?

philipgeo88

Apr 14, 2018
1 - Select University

2 - The registrar or exam controller will attest it.
I studied at ITM, Bangalore. This college is AICTE approved to award PGDM education. They are not under any university.

My certificate is provided to me by my College with the AICTE seal. It is not a degree certificate, it's a diploma that's why it is Post graduate Diploma in Management.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I studied at ITM, Bangalore. This college is AICTE approved to award PGDM education. They are not under any university.

My certificate is provided to me by my College with the AICTE seal. It is not a degree certificate, it's a diploma that's why it is Post graduate Diploma in Management.
But its a university level course so choose a university. And if its an autonomous college, check the requirements for an autonomous college on WES website.

philipgeo88

Apr 14, 2018
But its a university level course so choose a university. And if its an autonomous college, check the requirements for an autonomous college on WES website.
Ok RD21.
I'll look into it. Autonomous colleges are also listed under some university.
I can't find IIM XLRI under that list also.

Is XLRI listed under some university?
When I enter my institute name under the ECA the college name with Bangalore comes up. Which means it's already in their system .

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018

Hi do you have a update for your evaluation.
And by ITM you mean Institute for Technology and Management or some other college, I did mine from this institute in Kharghar Navi. Executive MBA Which they issue degree in association with Southern New Hampshire University USA and it was not recognized by WES CANADA. also I was informed that their full time MBA was also not recognized by WES CANADA.

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018

Hi, did you received ECA for ITM education you completed ???

philipgeo88

Apr 14, 2018
Hi, did you received ECA for ITM education you completed ???
Hi there, I did my PGDM from Institute for technology and management (Bangalore). While submitting for WES I asked my college to prepare the transcripts and send me the copy of AICTE approval certificate for the years I studied there. In one envelope they had the transcript and in the other envelope they had the AICTE Approvals.

Since my college didn't have an AIU EQUIVALENCE (which WES demands for PGDM) I didn't get the course approved as Master's according the Canadian standards.
I heard that the Navi Mumbai PDGM has AIU equivalence. Since yours was an executive course I'm not sure.

Please call up WES (don't email) and talk to them. You have a valid course, they should have it considered.

Grenille

Jun 28, 2018
Hi there, I did my PGDM from Institute for technology and management (Bangalore). While submitting for WES I asked my college to prepare the transcripts and send me the copy of AICTE approval certificate for the years I studied there. In one envelope they had the transcript and in the other envelope they had the AICTE Approvals.

Since my college didn't have an AIU EQUIVALENCE (which WES demands for PGDM) I didn't get the course approved as Master's according the Canadian standards.
I heard that the Navi Mumbai PDGM has AIU equivalence. Since yours was an executive course I'm not sure.

Please call up WES (don't email) and talk to them. You have a valid course, they should have it considered.
I have done my executive MBA from Itm , Mumbai , have sent my docunent to Wes , they are currently verifyung with the college on the documents submitted , not sure for what , if there are not going to recognise it , why do they waste time in putting applications on hold and sending it again to the college .......

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I have done my executive MBA from Itm , Mumbai , have sent my docunent to Wes , they are currently verifyung with the college on the documents submitted , not sure for what , if there are not going to recognise it , why do they waste time in putting applications on hold and sending it again to the college .......
What was the result for your ECA. Please let me know...I am also a ITM Navi Mumbai passout

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017

So what was the result of the evaluation can you please confirm
Did they consider as bachelors ?
Can we select as 2 bachelors degree then ?

Pleas help I am also from ITM Navi Mumbai

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019

Hi. Need your help. I did my PGDM from TAPMI which is approved by AICTE and the PGDM program is recognized by AIU as MBA. From whom should I procure the transcripts - TAPMI, AICTE or AIU OR ALL 3??
Thanks.

KKomal

Jan 18, 2021
I have done my PGDM from IMT CDL and now i am not sure if WES will consider it or not please help!