+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who applied visitor visa in april ???

veerla

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
I Submitted on April 14th 2023, but still Background Verification and Eligibility in progress- not sure how long I have to wait.

Davis k

Jun 10, 2023
According to what I see here, these people they forget April applications, even me I have the same issue

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
is it the same status on tracker then i m afraid your application has become a part of backlog. I mean I applied on april 25 but my eligiblity was completed on May 24. There was definitely progress in my case.

maybe you should go for GCMS notes since they are replying you back with the same generic message in webforms.

that is your only option.

veerla

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
is it the same status on tracker then i m afraid your application has become a part of backlog. I mean I applied on april 25 but my eligiblity was completed on May 24. There was definitely progress in my case.

maybe you should go for GCMS notes since they are replying you back with the same generic message in webforms.

that is your only option.
Okay what do u mean by backlog, does it mean it will not be processed ? I will apply GCMS but in what way is it useful? and I called the call center and talked to agent who said I have nothing much to do from my end but wait.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Okay what do u mean by backlog, does it mean it will not be processed ? I will apply GCMS but in what way is it useful? and I called the call center and talked to agent who said I have nothing much to do from my end but wait.
In GCMS notes officers records notes at what step of the application your application is. for example if background check is being done they will write if security is passed but criminality is in process. or something else.

read neha post who applied for GCMS notes:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2023-visitor-visa-applicants.793931/page-39#post-10556942

yeah then wait is the only option

Okay what do u mean by backlog, does it mean it will not be processed ? it will be proccessed but the time comes it can come by next year who knows

veerla

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Okay thank you Can I apply for GCMS notes from here by myself? as it says only Canadians or Residents in Canada can apply.

veerla

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
In GCMS notes officers records notes at what step of the application your application is. for example if background check is being done they will write if security is passed but criminality is in process. or something else.

read neha post who applied for GCMS notes:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2023-visitor-visa-applicants.793931/page-39#post-10556942

yeah then wait is the only option

Okay what do u mean by backlog, does it mean it will not be processed ? it will be processed but the time comes it can come by next year who knows
Hello I've applied GCMS today . I was not asked for any payment of 5$. is it free of cost. How many days it' might take for response.