+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who all should be the recipients of WES educational credential assessment?

yesha_135

Apr 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

I was finishing up with the account details for World Education Services (WES) education assessment on their website. But got stuck at a particular step. Please read on:

I will be applying to the express entry and Ontario PNP (OINP) and possibly to other PNPs as well.
  1. Now, IRCC is the default recipient of my assessment.
  2. However, I am confused if I need to manually add all the PNPs I'm interested in or just IRCC is enough. Can you help, please?
  3. Just to ensure that I'm on the right track, I have created an EE account on the IRCC portal with all details filled in (except for the ECA, of course) and have my IELTS scores ready. This is the time I get my ECA done, right?
  4. And once I receive the assessment, I will need to submit the details as an expression of interest. Am I mistaken?
I will appreciate your help and do share some quick resources if possible!

Thanks a lot!

Navjotsid

Jul 24, 2018
Hi there,
You are just on the right track, jut IRCC is enough for WES.
as IRCC is a federal body PNP work in sync with IRCC.

Regards

yesha_135

Apr 7, 2019
Hi there,
You are just on the right track, jut IRCC is enough for WES.
as IRCC is a federal body PNP work in sync with IRCC.

Regards
Thanks a lot for the note!

While doing my research, I found this on the IRCC website just a few minutes back, which is weird as it is a default recipient: "Don’t ask the designated organization or the professional body to send us your report." Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/submit-report.html

Any comments?

Thanks!

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
WES is telling we can add PNP recipient letter. "If you plan to apply to a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in Canada, please add the program as a recipient. You can also add PNP recipients later."

So do we have to add while applying for a particular PNP or after we receive an invitation? Will it take more time if we add it letter?

Last edited:

Anvita

May 2, 2022
Thanks a lot for the note!

While doing my research, I found this on the IRCC website just a few minutes back, which is weird as it is a default recipient: "Don’t ask the designated organization or the professional body to send us your report." Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/submit-report.html

Any comments?

Thanks!
Hi,
So does this mean we need to add OINP as an additional recipient in WES website for ECA?